You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe XTX20 Octopus is a more affordable way to get high performance out of an Octopus. It provides the same features and performance as the XTX20 second stage and includes left / right hand reversibility. It comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36" (91.44cm) yellow hose. It is designed for water temperatures above 50½ F (10½ C). The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc., then press in the center for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc. Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must only be performed by an Apeks Authorized Service Technician. Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable. Compatible with EAN40 out of the box. Pneumatically balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing. Manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae. A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator. The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- Pneumatically-Balanced Second Stage
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Purge Button:
Large and Easy to Operate
2-Stage Progressive Purge
Press Purge On-Side for Lower Flow Rate
Useful for Filling Lift Bags etc.
Press Center for Full Purge
Great for Regulator Clearing etc.
- Large Venturi Lever w/Soft Touch Rubber Grip
- Silicone Exhaust Valve Improves Breathing Performance
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece Virtually Eliminates Jaw-Fatigue
- Active Protection Against Infection:
Additive that Kills MRSA
Protects Against E-Coli, Bacteria and Fungi
Very Effective Against Viruses, Mold, Yeast and Algae
- 36 (91.44cm) Yellow Braided 3/8 Flexi-Hose
- Suitable for Water Temperatures Above 50°:F (10°:C)
- Compatible w/EAN40 Out-of-the-Box
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Hose Length||36 (91.44cm)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|