You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you are going to do some mixed gas diving, you need to have oxygen sensors that are going to work for the entire trip, not just the first few dives. Oxygen Sensor is for the O2EII Nitrox Analyzer (see SKU: AQUNAOA). With an expectant life of 4 years, replacement sensor is easy to install in analyzer. Sensor is an internal temperature compensated electrochemical oxygen design. Sensor comes complete with O-ring seal. Sensor has a typical accuracy +/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2, an operating temperature of 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to +50°C), a sensor response of 15 seconds to 90% of final reading, a resolution of 0.1% O2 Replacement O2 Sensor makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Use w/Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer (see SKU: AQUNAOA)
- Measure Oxygen Levels in Range 0.1 to 100% O2
- Resolution0.1% O2
- Typical Accuracy+/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2
- Sensor LifeUp to 4 years
- Operating Temperature 23°:F to 122°:F (-5°:C to +50°:C)
- Sensor Response15 Seconds to 90% of Final Reading
- Complete w/O-Ring
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Range||0.1 to 100% O2|
|Display Accuracy||+/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2|
|Sensor Type||Temperature Compensated Electrochemical Oxygen|
|Response Time||15 Seconds to 90% of Final Reading|
|Operating Temperature||23°:F to 122°:F (-5°:C to +50°:C)|