You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAn updated version of the O2EII, the O2EII Pro is the ideal portable nitrox analyzer, which can easily be taken on all of your diving adventures. The addition of the hose barb now allows the unit to be used while checking air quality at the tank or while the user is connected to their first stage regulator (via their BCD's low-pressure inflator). Note: To check via BCD low pressure inflator you need to purchase SKU: AQUNAC. To correctly plan for nitrox diving, all nitrox divers need to know the gas mix in their tanks. Analox Sensor Technology offers a range of nitrox analyzers (also known as oxygen analyzers) as well as spares and accessories to assist any scuba divers looking to start nitrox diving. Quick and easy to use, the O2EII Pro is splash proof, drop proof and is easy to transport when going on your annual dive holiday. The O2EII Pro is robust and ergonomically designed to ensure a comfortable grip. The O2EII Pro is small, portable and battery operated, meaning it can be taken anywhere.
As a diver, confidence in your mix means you can relax and enjoy your dive. Now you can check your tanks on the boat, making sure the tank you filled is the tank they hook up! The new Analox O2EII Pro is designed to be a major step forward in diver safety. Building on the success of the O2EII, the O2EII Pro retains the same qualities but with many additional features. There are many O2 analyzers on the market, many of which will give you an accurate read on your Nitrox... what sets the O2EII Pro apart is its absolute superior construction and design: drop it, kick it, bang it around, fish it out of the water, it will still give you the most accurate O2 read, be the most comfortable in your hand, and last far longer than any of its competitors. Analox value is in their quality.
The O2EII Pro oxygen analyzer is designed to measure oxygen levels in the range 0.1 to 100% O2 for tank oxygen level verification. The O2EII Pro is ergonomically designed and equipped with several features to ensure ease of use and reliability. The instrument has been designed to be held in the left hand to enable ease of use when checking your tank. It is fitted with a large digital display and operates from an internal temperature compensated electrochemical oxygen sensor. Power is provided by a 9V battery which will last for approximately 1 year before replacement is necessary. The O2EII Pro will automatically switch off after 10 minutes to ensure battery life is not compromised if the instrument is accidentally turned on.
The O2EII Pro is water and drop resistant. Designed specifically for the diving industry whether you may be a sport Nitrox, commercial or military diver where hostile environmental conditions are the norm not the exception. The O2EII Pro is supplied ready to use, all you need to do is push in the EII adapter. The analyzer has an on button that also acts as a hold button to freeze the reading on the digital display. The O2EII has a typical accuracy +/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2, an operating temperature of 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to +50°C), a sensor response of 15 seconds to 90% of final reading, a resolution of 0.1% O2 and provides a 4-digit LCD display reading. Included with the analyzer an owner's manual.
- Updated Version of O2EII
- All Nitrox Divers Need to Know the Gas Mix in Their Tanks
- Quick and Easy to Use
- Splash Proof, Drop Proof and Easy to Transport
- Portable Enough for Travel
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfortable Grip
- Small, Portable and Battery Operated
- Analox Value is In-their-Quality
- Large Digital Display
- Operates from Internal Temperature Compensated Electrochemical Oxygen Sensor
- Power 9 Volt Battery (expected life 1 year)
- Automatically Switch Off after 10 Minutes
- Designed Specifically for Diving Industry
- Users: Sport Nitrox, Commercial or Military Diver's
- Works when Hostile Environmental Conditions are the Norm Not-the-Exception
- On Button: Acts as Hold Button to Freeze Reading on Digital Display
- Measure Oxygen Levels in Range 0.1 to 100% O2
- Resolution 0.1% O2
- Typical Accuracy +/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2
- Sensor Life Up to 4 years
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Operating Temperature 23°:F to 122°:F (-5°:C to +50°:C)
- Sensor Response 15 Seconds to 90% of Final Reading
- Owner's Manual
- Hose Barb for BCD Gas Check
- Note: To Check via BCD Low Pressure Inflator You Need to Purchase SKU: AQUNAC
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Range||0.1 to 100% O2|
|Display Accuracy||+/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2|
|Sensor Type||Temperature Compensated Electrochemical Oxygen|
|Power||9 Volt Battery|
|Response Time||15 Seconds to 90% of Final Reading|
|Operating Temperature||23°:F to 122°:F (-5°:C to +50°:C)|
|Pressure||Ambient or Low Pressure|
|0.1 to 100% O2|
|+/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2|
|Temperature Compensated Electrochemical Oxygen|
|9 Volt Battery|
|15 Seconds to 90% of Final Reading|
|23°:F to 122°:F (-5°:C to +50°:C)|
|Ambient or Low Pressure|