You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aluminum Reel with Tension & Locking System, Blue
Product OverviewIn the early days of cave diving, reels were not available to buy off the shelf. Divers used anything they could, including empty electrical wire spools. When exploring, divers would pay-out the line and if they didn't empty the entire spool it would be left in the cave for the next dive since winding the line was difficult if not impossible. The Aqua Aluminum Primary Reel is a large diver's reel designed for cave and wreck diving. The reel is available with line lengths of 150' or 250' (45.7m or 76.2m) of nylon 0 079" (2mm) diameter line, has a corrosion resistant aluminum anodized frame, plastic spool, spring loaded slide gate 360-degree swivel bolt snap and drag system.
The reel positions the handle on top, which helps divers who use a handheld light to hold both the light and the reel in one hand, freeing the other hand to work the reel. Reel has large tension adjustment control knob which is easy to use with gloved hands and helps prevent bird-nesting and back-lash of the line. Reel is ideal for surface marker buoy deployment. Reel is blue in color.
- Primary Reel Design
- Large Diver's Reel for Cave & Wreck Diving
- Line Lengths: 150' or 250' (45.7m or 76.2m)
- Line Diameter: 0.079 (2mm)
- Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Anodized Frame
- Corrosion Proof Plastic Spool
- Spring Loaded Steel Slide Gate 360-Degree Swivel Bolt Snap
- Drag System
- Handle On-Top for Holding Handheld Light & Reel in One-Hand
- Frees Other Hand to Work the Reel
- Large-Tension Adjustment Control Knob, Easy-to-Use w/Gloved Hands
- Tension Adjustment Control Knob: Prevents Bird-Nesting & Back-Lash of Line
- Ideal for Surface Marker Buoy Deployment
- Color: Blue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Uses||Cave, Wreck Diving, Surface Marker Buoys|
|Line Length||150 or 250' (45.7 or 76.2m)|
|Line Diameter||0.079 (2mm)|
|Reel Materials||Frame: Anodized Aluminum
Bolt Snap: Steel
|Clip||Yes, 360-Degree Swivel Bolt Snap|