You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aluminum Lobster Gauge with Retractor
Product OverviewMake sure all your lobster catches are keepers! This corrosion-resistant lobster caliper gauge is the legal type required by most Fish and Game Departments. Measuring in most cases is accomplished by measuring from between the lobster's eye sockets to the end of the carapace (body). Gauge measures 3" Legal Sized Lobster's and has a 5-1/2" measuring gauge. Eyelet is provided for attachment of lanyard on end of gauge. Consult local regulations pertaining use and function.
This sturdy lobster gauge is attached to a Gripper Junior Retractor for handy use when needed and will retract out of the way when not being used. This small, compact Gripper Junior has a non-slip case design, shock resistant rubber over-mold, non-corrosive 360° swivel plastic gate clip and the same advantages as the Gripper except slightly less retracting force and a 25" (63.5cm) retractable cord.
- Convenient Use of Gauge
- Retractor Keeps Measuring Device Out of the Way
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction
- Aluminum Lobster Gauge:
- Legal Caliper Type Gauge
- Required by Most Fish and Game Departments
- 3 Legal Measure
- 5-1/2 Additional Measuring Device
- Gripper Junior Retractor:
- Keeps Delicate Equipment Close to the Vest
- Non-Slip Gripper Case Design
- Shock Resistant Rubber Over-Molded Plastic Case
- Non-Corrosive 360°: Swivel Plastic Gate Clip
- 25 (63.5cm) Retractor Cord
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Measuring Legal Lobsters|
|Measurements||3 and 5-1/2|
|Attachment Point||Eyelet for Lanyard or Clip|
|Materials||Rubber Over-Mold Case|
|Attachment||360°: Swivel Plastic Gate Clip|
|Cable Length||25 (63.5cm)|
|Accessory Mount||Lobster Gauge|
|Measuring Legal Lobsters|
|3 and 5-1/2|
|Eyelet for Lanyard or Clip|
|Rubber Over-Mold Case|
|360°: Swivel Plastic Gate Clip|