You have no items in your shopping cart.
Alkin Compressors W31 Mariner, 3.7 CFM, 4 HP, 1 Phase Electric 220-V, Auto Start-Stop
Product OverviewAlkin Compressors exceeds industry quality standards with an impressive range of low rpm, high pressure air compressors.The top-of-the-line compressors provide clean air for an array of applications ranging from diving and industrial to military and naval.Alkin makesa variety of systems, including compact, stand-alone compressors, fully integrated SCBA recharging systems and containment fill stations. Their top priority is to provide the highest and purest air quality, while complying with EN12021 & CGA D/E Grade level standards.
The Alkin W31 Marine, 3.7 CFM, 4 HP 1 Phase Electric 220-V, Auto Start-Stop Compressor is a horizontal design compressor system that has a P21 purifier with refillable purifier element. The compressor is equipped with a 2nd and 3rd stage water condensate and oil separator, stainless steel inter-and-after coolers and a priority pressure maintaining valve. It is also equipped with a check valve and safety valve at each stage. The compressors oil level glass allows a quick and safe check of oil. This auto start/stop model has thermal overload protection for the electric motor and an electrostatically painted portable chassis for rugged and transportable usage.
An auto condensate drain helps prevent moisture buildup while pumping air through the system. The compressors control panel is a simple on/off button system with an hour meter to monitor run time and schedule compressor maintenance, filter element and oil changes. The compressors filling hose (yokes, filling valves, pressure gauge, DIN adapters) allow use in the following sectors: Scuba diving, paintball/airsoft, air gun industry, fire brigades, military, navel, civil defense, maritime, industrial applications and fish farming. The compressor provides air quality that complies with EN 12021, Grade E and D.
The Alkin W31 Marine, 3.7 CFM, 4 HP 1 Phase Electric 220-V, Auto Start-Stop Compressor is powered by a 4 HP 2.2 Kw 115V 32 amps / 220V 18 amps electric motor, has a maximum working pressure of 5000 psi (345 bars), a maximum 1050 RPM, with a charging rate of 3.7 CFM (It/min: 105/m3/h: 6.3). The compressor measures 32 x 17 x 20" (81.28 x 43.18 x 50.8cm) and weighs 143 lbs (64.86kg). Included with the compressor is an owner's manual.
- Exceeds Industry Quality Standards
- Top-of-the-Line Compressors
- Clean Air for Array of Applications
- Diving & Industrial to Military & Naval
- Compact, Stand-Alone Compressors
- Fully Integrated SCBA Recharging Systems & Containment Fill Stations
- Highest & Purest Air Quality
- Complying w/EN12021 & CGA D/E Grade Level Standards
- Manual Start-Up Horizontal Compressor Design
- P21 Purifier w/Refillable Purifier Element
- 2nd & 3rd Stage Water Condensate & Oil Separator
- Stainless Steel Inter & After Cooler's
- Priority Valve (Pressure Maintaining Valve)
- Check Valve
- Safety Valve at Each Stage
- Oil Level Glass
- 4HP, 2.2 Kw 115V 32 Amps / 220V 18 Amps Motor
- Thermal Overload Protection for Electric Motor
- Electrostatically Painted Portable Chassis
- Auto Start / Stop
- Auto Condensate Drain
- Control Panel: On / Off Buttons & Hour Meter
- Filling Hoses (Yokes, Filling Valves, Pressure Gauges, DIN Adapters)
Paintball / Airsoft
Air Gun Industry
Civil Defense Applications
- Maximum Working Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bars)
- RPM: 1050 Maximum
- Charging Rate: 3.7 CFM (It/min: 105/m3/h: 6.3)
Mobil Rarus 829
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 17 x 20 (81.28 x 43.18 x 50.8cm)
- Weight: 143 lbs (64.86kg)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Voltage||2.2 Kw 115V 32amps / 220V 18amps|
|Maximum Pressure||5000 psi (345 bars)|
|Filter Type||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Cylinder Fill Whip||Yes, w/ Yoke or DIN|
|Approx. Fill Time||It/min: 105
|Oil Type||Anderol 750
Mobil Rarus 829
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||32 x 17 x 20 (81.28 x 43.18 x 50.8cm)|
|Weight||143 lbs (64.86kg)|