You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona Women's 3mm Tiffany Shorty
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAkona understands the importance of reducing dependence on oil-derived chemicals. Akona's earth-friendly neoprene uses limestone that is over 99.7% calcium and does not rely on oil as extensively as petroleum-based neoprene. Akona wetsuits features a full length molded Delrin zipper and a #10 YKK marine-grade brass slider. This superior combination of zipper and slider is the ultimate in corrosion resistance and strength. The reinforced pull loop at the base of the zipper and pull-tab leash makes self-donning of the suit fast and easy.With short sleeves and legs this extremely versatile 3mm nylon 2 neoprene suit offers superb mobility without sacrificing core warmth attributes. This suit utilizes flat-lock stitching throughout.
The glued-and-stitched zipper dam is "skin-out" for added seal and reduced water flushing. The closely guarded, unique lamination process of bonding the nylon to the rubber and Akona's new, strategically designed pattern matched with lightweight, limestone-based nylon 2 neoprene is the science behind Akona wetsuits. Akona's wetsuits are the most comfortable and best fitting wet suits in their class. Akona's 3 mm Shorty Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black and gray in color.
- Environmentally Friendly Neoprene Rubber Design
- Non-Petroleum-Based Neoprene
- Limestone Over 99.7% Calcium Base Neoprene
- Unique Lamination Process
- 3mm Nylon 2 Material Shorty Suit
- #10 YKK Marine-Grade Brass Slider
- Full Length Delrin Back Zipper
- Zipper Tab Pull Leash
- Reinforced Pull Loop at Base of Zipper Makes Self-Donning Fast & Easy
- Zipper Dam: Skin-Out, Added Seal and Reduced Water Flushing
- Short Sleeves & Legs Superb Mobility w/o Sacrificing Core Warmth
- Flat-Lock Stitching Thru-Out
- Color: Black/Gray
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fit perfect and arrived on time. Happy with purchase.
Great quality and fit just great. Lives up to the description/ad. Would buy Akona again