You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona Quantum Stretch Women's 7mm Jumpsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAkona understands the importance of reducing dependence on oil-derived chemicals. Akona's earth-friendly neoprene uses limestone that is over 99.7% calcium and does not rely on oil as extensively as petroleum-based neoprene. So, if you're environmentally conscious the Akona Quantum Stretch suit is for you!The new Akona 7mm Quantum Stretch Suit has been upgraded in every sense. Material, design, fit, fashion and comfort. The newer rubber has 25% more stretch than the previous version giving the wetsuit an even more comfortable and flexible fit.
The unique characteristics of the nylon weave combined with the super lightweight neoprene rubber allows Akona's Quantum Stretch suits extraordinary flexibility and stretch capabilities. Standard neoprene wetsuits stretch one way but not the other. This is a limitation of the laminated nylon material necessary to construct a durable wetsuit. Through years of research and engineering, Akona's neoprene experts have developed a four-way stretch nylon weave capable of withstanding the harsh elements of diving. The closely guarded, unique lamination process and a strategically designed pattern matched with lightweight, limestone-based neoprene is the science behind Akona Quantum Stretch wetsuits. The most comfortable and best fitting wetsuits in their class.
The Akona Quantum Stretch 7mm Nylon-2 Jumpsuit has textured shoulders for added strength and protection from BCD wear and helps keep the BCD more firmly in place when diving. The suits seams are all glued and blind stitched for warmth while diving and durability. Rear durable YKK #10 brass zipper with pull tab leash allow easy self-donning and doffing. The suits knees are reinforced with a laminated knee pads to protect this high wear area. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Environmentally Friendly Neoprene Rubber Design
- Non-Petroleum-Based Neoprene
- Limestone Over 99.7% Calcium Base Neoprene
- Upgraded in Every Sense: Material, Design, Fit, Fashion & Comfort
- 25% More Stretch than Previous Version
- Unique Lamination Process
- Nylon-2 Material
- Extraordinary Flexibility & Stretch Capabilities
- Nylon Weave Capable of Withstanding Harsh Elements of Diving
- Most Comfortable & Best Fitting Wetsuits In-Their-Class
- #10 YKK Marine-Grade Brass Zipper Slider
- Full Length Delrin Back Zipper
- Zipper Pull Leash for Easy Self-Donning/Doffing
- Zipper Dam: Skin-Out for Added Seal and Reduced Water Flushing
- Durable Reinforced Laminated Knee Pads
- All Seams Glued & Blind Stitched for Strength & Durability
- Textured Shoulders: More Secure Fit of BCD, Prevent Piling of Shoulder Surfaces
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Back #10 YKK Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|