You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona Quantum Stretch Hooded Vest
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||20-21||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||50-53||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||13||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||33||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLayering has always been the secret to a warmer dive. If you stay warm while underwater you get longer bottom times, loose less heat for multiple dives in one day and reduce fatigue and the chance of decompression sickness. The Akona Quantum Stretch Hooded Vest is made with 4-way stretch nylon-2 neoprene that gives the most comfortable fit you have ever worn. A unique rubberized neck panel and an exterior seal provide warmth and reduce the amount of water entry. Combined with an Akona wetsuit, the Hooded Vest works perfectly to create a glide-skin neck seal which prevents water from seeping in between the suit and the vest. All this means more comfortable and enjoyable diving!
If you don't own an Akona suit, you will still have the benefit of layering and will feel better on any dive regardless of the water temperature. This Hooded Vest has a thick 6.5mm 4-way stretch hood with a 3mm vest. The Glide Skin face seal also reduces water entry. The entire Hooded Vest has glued and blind stitched seams and is taped around the arm holes for added strength and durability. The Akona Quantum Stretch Hooded Vest is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Most Comfortable Hooded Vest You've Ever Worn
- Give Layering for Added Warmth
- Layering Increases Bottom Time & Comfort for Multiple Dive Days
- Staying Warmer May Reduce Decompression Sickness (DCS) Potential
- 4-Way Quantum Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene Hood & Vest
- 3mm Vest
- 6.5mm Hood
- Glued & Blind Stitched Seams
- Glide Skin Face & Neck Seal
- Unique Rubberized Neck Panel Matches Akona Suit Seal
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Thickness||Hood: 6.5mm, Vest: 3mm|
|Seams||Glued & Blind Stitched|
|Closure||None, Pull-Over Design|
|Hood: 6.5mm, Vest: 3mm|
|Glued & Blind Stitched|
|None, Pull-Over Design|