You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona Classic Regulator Bag (AKB605)
Product OverviewThe Akona Pro Regulator Bag is made of rugged-600-D (denier) poly/natural fiber blends with polyurethane (PU) interior coating that is incredibly durable, water and stain resistant. The spacious interior holds a first and second stage regulator, an octopus, a boot full of gauges and all their hoses. Completely padded construction and ergonomic design ensures your equipment will be safe wherever you may go. The bags unique design that allows it to be easily transported in anyone of the new Akona travel bags or with the removable padded shoulder strap carry this bag on its own to keep your valuables with you at all times.
Reinforced double box stitched D-rings provide attachment points for the adjustable shoulder strap (included). The Akona Pro Regulator Bag also has a top grab handle. Internal Velcro straps are included to hold hoses in place to extend it protection factor. Packing and unpacking are made easy with the durable dual slider #5-YKK brass zipper with pull tabs that allows 3/4-opening to the regulator compartment. Bag measures 12" x 14" x 4" (30.5cm x 35.6cm x 10.2cm) with a volume of 672 cubic inches (11 liters) and weighs approximately 16 oz. (453.6 g) when empty.
- Rugged-600-D (denier) Poly/Natural Fiber Blends with Polyurethane (PU) Interior Coating
- Incredibly Durable, Water and Stain Resistant
- Spacious Interior: First & Second Stage Regulator, Octopus, Boot Full-of-Gauges & All-Their-Hoses
- Completely Padded Construction and Ergonomic Design
- Internal hook and loop Straps to Hold Hoses Extends Protection-Factor
- Equipment Safe wherever You-May-Go
- Unique-Design: Easily Transported in Any New Akona Travel Bags
- Adjustable, Removable, Padded Shoulder Strap
- Reinforced Double Box-Stitched D-Rings Provide Attachment Points for Shoulder Strap
- Top Grab Handle
- Packing and Unpacking: Easy with 3/4-Opening to Regulator Compartment
- Durable Dual Slider #5-YKK Brass Zipper with Pull Tabs
- Dimensions: 12 x 14 x 4 (30.5cm x 35.6cm x 10.2cm)
- Volume: 672 cu. in. (11 liters)
- Weight (empty): Approximately 16 oz. (453.6 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||12 x 14 x 4 (30.5cm x 35.6cm x 10.2cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||672 cu. in. (11 liters)|
|Weight||Approximately 16 oz. (453.6 g)|
|Closure||#5-YKK Brass Zipper|
|Material||600-D (Denier) Poly/Natural Fiber Blends with Polyurethane (PU) Interior Coating|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle and Adjustable, Removable Shoulder Strap|
Received my scuba regulator bag and was very pleased that I finally was able to protect the regulator for the first time with its own container instead of placing it in the middle of my BCD. The only draw back is I do not understand why a carrying strap is not part of the entire package instead. Thanks for the bag.