You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona Hose Mount Retractor
Product OverviewIf you have a hose mount instrument and no longer wish to have it dangling from the hose exposed to knocks and dings and would prefer it "closer to the vest" then you need an Akona Hose Mount Retractor. Retractor allows you to place any hose mount instrument in a convenient location on your BCD. Simply install your computer, compass or depth gauge on the retractor bracket and you're set. Retractor is equipped with two choices of mounting clips that easily attach to your BCD.
You can choose from a plastic snap clip or stainless key ring. Both come complete with quick disconnect fitting allowing you to remove retractor and instrument from BCD after the dive for safe storage. When you need to take a read from your instrument simply pull the self-retracting cable to desired length and when finished it will automatically retract the cable for you.
- Mount Any Hose Mount Instrument to BCD
- Computer, Compass, or Depth Gauge
- Plastic Snap or Stainless Key Ring Attachment
- Easy to Detach for Storage
- Pull to Read Release to Automatically Retracts
- Keep Instrument Closer-To-the-Vest
- Protects Instruments from Damage to Instrument/Reef
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Retractor to Instruments|
|Type Gauge/Computer||Computer, Compass, or Depth Gauge|
|Attachment Device||Plastic Snap or Stainless Key Ring|
|Materials||Plastic, Stainless Steel|
i bought this to attach a brass and glass spg to. the tension was not all that great as the weight of the spg would occasionally drag it down. it really needs more strength. im not sure what it should be attached to if it cant hold an spg. not even a console. i used it once and replaced it with another retractor that works much better in keeping the spg secure until i want to draw it up to view it.