You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona 5mm Quantum Stretch Gloves
How to measure your hand
In order to get you the perfect fit, please download and print the PDF file, you will be able to get exect size.
Note: when printing the file, set scaling to "none" in order to get an accurate measurementDownload Chart
Guaranteed Fit - Exchange sizes for Free
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Akona Quantum Glove is the first diving glove created with an all new, exclusive neoprene. The unique combination of neoprene and nylon materials gives you the most flexible neoprene glove ever. The Quantum glove is superior to all other neoprene when underwater dexterity is paramount. Akona Quantum Stretch (four-way stretch) 5mm nylon II neoprene is glue and blind stitched for a durable water resistant finish. Ergonomic, pre-bent fingers offer comfort and allows for minimal water transfer.
Akona grip polyurethane (PU) screened palm is designed to provide superior grip with outstanding flexibility and dexterity. The Quantum Stretch Gloves have a Skin-In Cuff that minimizes water transfer at glove/wetsuit seal. Quantum Stretch is the most comfortable glove you have ever worn.
- Most Comfortable Glove You've Ever Worn
- Quantum Stretch Neoprene (four-way stretch)
- Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
- Superior to All other Neoprene when Underwater Dexterity is Paramount
- Most Flexible Neoprene Glove Ever
- Ergonomic, Pre-Bent Fingers Offer Comfort and Minimal Water Transfer
- Polyurethane Screened Palms for Superior Grip with Outstanding Flexibility
- Skin-In Cuff: Minimize Water Transfer
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Quantum Stretch Nylon II Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitched|