You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona 5mm Armor Tex Gloves
How to measure your hand
In order to get you the perfect fit, please download and print the PDF file, you will be able to get exect size.
Note: when printing the file, set scaling to "none" in order to get an accurate measurementDownload Chart
Guaranteed Fit - Exchange sizes for Free
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Akona 5mm ArmorTex Tip Gloves are made with a nylon II Quantum Stretch Neoprene (four-way stretch) back and is glue and blind stitched for a durable, water resistant finish. Ergonomic, pre-bent fingers offer comfort and allow for minimal water transfer. The Palm and Finger-Tips are properly covered with ArmorTex fabric for maximum protection from punctures and cuts while continuing to provide maximum flexibility and comfort. The ArmorTex wraps around the tips of the fingers increasing the strength and durability of these critical wear areas. Gloves have a skin-in cuff to minimize water transfer with the Akona wetsuit wrist seals. The gloves are the most comfortable ArmorTex Gloves on the market today!
- Nylon II Neoprene Back for Warmth
- Quantum Stretch Neoprene (four-way stretch)
- ArmorTex Palm and Finger Tips for Durability and Strength
- Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
- Palms, Give Phenomenal Flexibility and Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
- Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
- Ergonomic, Pre-Bent Fingers for Comfort and Minimal Water Transfer
- Most Comfortable ArmorTex Gloves On the Market Today
- Skin-In Cuff: Minimize Water Transfer
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Back: Nylon II Neoprene, Palm & Finger Tips: Armortex|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitched|
As a professional hull cleaner, my gloves get a lot of wear and tear. There is virtually no time that I am in the water that I do not have a tool in one (or both) hands. The Akona 5mm ArmorTex stands up to this abuse as well as any Ive used in my 22 years in the biz.