You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona 3.5mm Seco Self-Draining Boots
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDo your boots hold water between dives? Do they get so loose that your feet slosh around in them? The new Akona Seco Boot solves all of these problems. With its innovative new design, the Seco Boot allows water to effortlessly drain out through the soles when exiting the water. Small drain holes throughout the sole that allow water to drain out. Similar to a wetsuit, water enters the boot, warms up and stays warm, upon exiting the water, the Seco boot allows water to constantly drain. Seco boots never get sloshy or loose due to filling up with water. Boot is made from durable 3.5mm nylon 2 neoprene. Boots have a heavy molded sole. Protective toe and heel cap protect these heavy wear areas extending the life of the boot.
Glued and blind stitched seams mean warmth and durability. All edges finished with black, sewn elastic nylon binding that prevents wear and tears. Boots have #5 YKK Delrin zippers with marine-grade bronze zipper pulls and a dam that prevents water from seeping into boot and keeps you warmer.Boots are available in multiple sizes, comes in a mesh drawstring carry bag that can double as a collection bag and are black in color.
- Do Your Boots Hold Water Between Dives?
- Do Your Feet Slosh Around in Them?
- Akona Seco Boot Solves All of These Problems
- Innovative New Design
- Water Effortlessly Drains-Out Thru-Soles when Exiting the Water
- Small Drain Holes Thru-Out Sole
- Seco Boots Never Sloshy or Loose Due to Filling Up w/Water
- Durable 3.5mm Nylon 2 Neoprene
- Heavy Molded Sole
- Durable Rubber Cap on Toe and Heel
- Taped Elastic Top Edge for Better Wear
- Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
- Zipper Closure for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Mesh Drawstring Carry Bag
- Carry Bag Doubles As Collection Bag
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||YKK #5 Zipper|