You have no items in your shopping cart.
Akona 2mm Reef Gloves
How to measure your hand
In order to get you the perfect fit, please download and print the PDF file, you will be able to get exect size.
Note: when printing the file, set scaling to "none" in order to get an accurate measurementDownload Chart
Guaranteed Fit - Exchange sizes for Free
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThis warm water glove features a plush texture with incredible durability, giving you outstanding grip. Gloves are perfect for water sports, spear fishing, or working on the deck.Now with no hook and loop straps to get in your way. Palms of gloves are made of tough Amara giving you superior flexibility and strength. The contrasting stitching and fingers with a large Akona Frog logo that stands out.The back is constructed of4-way stretch 2mmnylon 2neoprene, making your Reef Glove incredibly comfortable and durable. All seams are glued and blind stitched. Gloves are available in multiple sizes.
- Warm Water Glove
- Plush Texture w/Incredible Durability
- Perfect for Water Sports, Spear Fishing, or Working-On-Deck
- Tough Amara Palms
- Superior Flexibility & Strength
- 2mm Nylon-2 Four-Way Stretch Neoprene Back
- Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched for Added Strength & Durability
- Contrasting Stitching & Fingers w/Large Akona Frog Logo Stands Out
- Ergonomic Pre-Bent Fingers for Natural Feel
- Skin-In Cuff
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Amara & Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Blind Stitched|