You have no items in your shopping cart.
Airtime Watertime Floater Women's Spring Suit
|WEIGHT (lbs)||85-105 lbs||95-115 lbs||105-125 lbs||120-135 lbs||130-150 lbs||140-160 lbs||150-170 lbs||165-185 lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Airtime Watertime Floater was invented with the purpose of flotation. All wetsuits may look similar however the Airtime Watertime wetsuit stands (or floats) apart because of the added flotation (buoyancy) in the front panel. This is a three-in-one suit: it 1) floats you, 2) keeps you comfortable, and 3) eliminates two-thirds sunscreen. This unique flotation wetsuit is a 2mm neoprene, high-performance, wind-and-sun-resistant flotation suit that helps float you effortlessly above the water. When anybody tries the suit for the first time they are amazed at the flotation. It is a truly one-of-a-kind flotation experience for all water activities.
This patented designed spring suit is constructed with clean flatlock stitched seams to reduce chafing. Airtime has designed the back-zip suits with added, extra-long YKK zippers for easy entry and exit. The fully functional chest area of the suit has been fitted with specially designed high-quality foam for confident swimming and amazing flotation. The Contoured collar is also designed with strategic seam placement for comfort and freedom. Materials used are 56% neoprene, 30% foam and 14% polyester. The suit is available in multiple sizes. Compatible in warm and tropical water temperatures: 65° F-75° F (18° C-23° C).
The Floater gives you total freedom of movement and helps you swim faster and farther with less effort. It allows you to simply rest and/or float easily upon the water.
- Flatlock Stitched Seams
- Added Extra-Long Zipper for Easy Entry & Exit
- Chest Area: Fitted w/Specially Designed Panel of High-Quality Foam for Support & Flotation
- 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Suit
- Contour Collar for Comfort
- Strategic Seam Placement
- Extra-Long YKK Zipper
- Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Materials: 56% Neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% Polyester
- Warm & Tropical Water Temperatures: 65°: F-75°: F (18°: C-23°: C)
- 3-In-1 Suit:
1) Floats You
2) Keeps You Comfortable
3) Eliminates Two-Thirds Sunscreen
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Closure||Rear YKK Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
|Rear YKK Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|