You have no items in your shopping cart.
Airtime Watertime Floater Spring Suit for Kids
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Airtime Watertime Floater Spring Suit is constructed with flatlock stitched seams with an added extra-long zipper for easy entry and exit. The chest area has been fitted with a specially designed panel of high-quality foam for support and flotation. Suit is a 2mm short sleeve spring suit. Contour collar for comfort, strategic seam placement, back zip entry with pull tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. Materials used are 56% neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% polyester. Suit is available in multiple sizes. Compatible in warm and tropical water temperatures: 65-75-degrees F/18-23-degrees C. Suits are available in multiple sizes. The Floater gives you total freedom of movement and helps you swim faster and farther with less effort. It allows you to simply rest and/or float easily upon the water.
- Flatlock Stitched Seams
- Added Extra-Long Zipper for Easy Entry & Exit
- Chest Area: Fitted w/Specially Designed Panel of High-Quality Foam for Support & Flotation
- 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Suit
- Contour Collar for Comfort
- Strategic Seam Placement
- Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Materials: 56% Neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% Polyester
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- For Warm & Topical Water Temperatures: 65-75-Degrees F/18-23-Degrees C
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||56% Neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% Polyester|
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
My 6 year old grandson has special needs and we wanted him to be safe in the pool so we purchased the floater suit. Best thing we have ever done for his safety on the water! Keeps him afloat and he can simultaneously move freely. Its comfortable for him to wear and he absolutely loves wearing it in the water. We are very happy with this product. Thank you
Our 8 year old is not a strong swimmer and we wanted him to have some floatation while playing in the ocean. It is hard to find this type of product for an older child. This product for well, worked well, and did not look babyish. Only issues were chafing at the neck that broke the skin and there were holes in the fabric developing within about 4 days of use. I hope they won’t get much bigger or is be disappointed to spend $100 on a product that won’t last.