You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Air Line Scuba Tank Regulator Hose is an alternative to normal scuba diver gear, for those times when you want to leave the scuba tank topside. The hose ends have standard fittings to connect to a 1st and 2nd stage scuba regulator. Hose without a regulator; use the 1st and 2nd stage from your own scuba regulator. Each scuba regulator hose includes a tow belt, so the diver can tow the hose from the waist. Also, includes a drawstring closure with barrel lock nylon storage bag. At the topside end, a 24" (61cm) 1st stage whip hose with the standard 3/8"-24 male fitting that connects to a low-pressure port on a scuba regulator 1st stage.
Hose is available in three lengths of 40', 60 and 100' (12.2m, 18.3m and 30.5m) lengths allow more range away from the boat, dock or pool deck. Hoses have a 3/8" ID down hose section withswiveled hose fittingsat both ends to prevent the hose from kinking. At the diver's end, a 38" (96.5cm) 2nd stage whip hose with a standard 9/16"-18 2nd stage regulator body fitting to attach a scuba regulator second stage. Tow belt that the scuba hose clips onto, so the diver is towing the hose from the back, waist area. Includes a hose retention strap. All scuba regulator hose fittings aresolid-brass, nickel-plated fittings.No plastic fittings here for strength and durability. Hose assembly does not include regulator first and second stages. For low-pressure air use only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Allows Deck Mount Air Supply
- Requires 1'st & 2'nd Stage Regulators (Not Included)
- Available-In 3-Lengths: 40', 60' & 100' (12.2m, 18.3m & 30.5m)
- Alternative to Normal Scuba Diver Gear
- Leave Scuba Tank Topside
- Standard Fittings: Connect to 1'st & 2'nd Stage Scuba Regulator
- Topside End:
24 (61cm) 1'st Stage Whip Hose w/Standard 3/8-24 Male Fitting
Connects to Low-Pressure Port On-Scuba Regulator 1'st Stage
- 3/8 ID Down Hose Section w/Swiveled Hose FittingsBoth Ends
- Swivels Prevent Hose from Kinking
- Diver's End:
38 (96.5cm) 2'nd Stage Whip Hose w/Standard 9/16-18 2'nd Stage Regulator Body Fitting
Allows Attaching Scuba Regulator Second Stage
- Tow Belt:
Scuba Hose Clips
Diver Tows Hose from Back, Waist Area
- Hose Retention Strap
- Hose Fittings: Solid-Brass, Nickel-Plated
- No Plastic Fittings: Adds Strength & Durability
- Working Pressure: Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Air Use Only
- Hose Color: Yellow
- Includes: Nylon Storage Bag w/Barrel Lock Fastener Drawstring Closure
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Allows Deck Mount Scuba Cylinder Air Supply|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Fittings: Solid-Brass, Nickel-Plated|
|Length||Down Hose 3-Lengths:
40, 60 & 100' (12.2, 18.3 & 30.5m)
Top Side Hose:
Diver's End Hose:
|Thread Size||Topside End Hose:
Standard 3/8-24 Male Fittings
Diver's End Hose:
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|ID||Down Hose: 3/8|
|Gas Type||Air Only|
Air Line Scuba Tank Regulator Hose Assembly
Scuba . Com has more than met my expectations price,fast shipping and great selection of gear ! Givem a try ! 👍🏻👍🏻
My order was processed fast and it was easy. Im pleasedand would not hestitate to order again