You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air Line Add-A-Diver Hookah Package
Product OverviewThe Air Line hookah diving systems have a compressor at the surface that delivers air to divers below through long hoses and a demand regulator like the kind used in scuba. The divers are freed from wearing heavy, bulky tanks. It's an easy, hassle-free way to dive that's always available whenever you want to dive. When you use an Air Line Direct Drive System, there is no need to get tanks filled, and no running out of filled tanks, when you still want to do more diving. The low gear requirements make hookah diving an ideal way for beginners to learn to dive, or anyone who wants to wear less gear. The Air Line has floating models that divers can easily tow along with them while swimming about, as well as deck units that remain on the boat. A hookah unit can also be a great tool to have aboard when you need to go under the boat for the inevitable (e.g., un-foul a prop, inspect or clean the hull, etc.). The Air Line innovated and developed the first direct drive hookah systems. We use only the highest quality components, and customer service is Air Lines top priority.
You purchased an Air Line Hookah Compressor System (see SKU's: ALHR2604, ALHR360XL, ALH110E160, ALH110E260 and ALH12V1603) and want to add additional diver capabilities to share the fun (or Chore) Add-A-Diver 60' (18.3m) and Add-A-Divert 100' (30.5m) with the high performance of all Air Line systems, adding additional divers is easy with this complete Add-A-Diver Hookah Package. Breathing is smooth and easy with Air Lines Adjustable Hookah-Specific Second-Stage Regulator. Regulator has diver adjustment knobs to fine tune the breathing resistance, and a fully rotational 360° Swivel to eliminate any regulator pulling like with a Standard Scuba System.
The regulators adjustment knobs will prevent unwanted free flow at the surface with a dive/pre-dive venturi and an adjustable breathing resistance knob. Regulators have an easy to find purge button on the regulator front cover. Included in the kit are a 60' or 100' (18.3m or 30.5m) fully swiveled dive hose, a tow belt to tether the umbilical hoses to your body and a weight belt to maintain proper buoyancy. A "Y"-Adapter and seals is also supplied to connect Add-A-Diver to your existing system.
- Add Additional Diver Capabilities to Share the Fun (or Chore)
Air Line Hookah Compressor System
See SKU's: ALHR2604, ALHR360XL, ALH110E160, ALH110E260 and ALH12V1603
- Adjustable Hookah-Specific 2nd-Stage
- Fully Rotational 360°: Swivel
- Dual Adjustability:
Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
Prevents Free Flow
Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob
- Easy to Find Purge Button on Front Cover
- 60' or 100' (18.3m or 30.5m) Hose
- Tow Belt to Tether Umbilical Hoses to Divers Body
- Weight Belt
- Increased Safety of Dive Buddy
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Compatibility (Brand)||Air Line Hookah Compressor System (see SKU's: ALHR2604, ALHR360XL, ALH110E160, ALH110E260 and ALH12V1603)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Hookah-Specific|
|Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass|
|Hose Length||60' or 100' (18.3m or 30.5m)|
|Particle Filter||Yes, Stainless Steel|
|Harness/Weight Belt Materials||Webbing, Plastic, Hook and Loop Fastener|
|Weight Capacity||Each Pocket: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg) Soft (shot) Weights, 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) Solid Block Weights|
|Attachment||Harness: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Weight Belt: Latch Style Quick-Release
|Air Line Hookah Compressor System (see SKU's: ALHR2604, ALHR360XL, ALH110E160, ALH110E260 and ALH12V1603)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Plastic, Chromed Brass|
|60' or 100' (18.3m or 30.5m)|
|Yes, Stainless Steel|
|Harness/Weight Belt Materials|
|Webbing, Plastic, Hook and Loop Fastener|
|Each Pocket: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg) Soft (shot) Weights, 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) Solid Block Weights|
|Harness: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Weight Belt: Latch Style Quick-Release