You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Acou-Stick" Underwater Noise Maker
Product OverviewThe Acou-Stick Underwater Noise Maker is patented technology used by divers, Dive Masters, and Scuba instructors worldwide. Get your dive buddy's attention fast and easily--just a simple shake sends sound up to 100' (30m)! No batteries or maintenance required! Unlike simple "rattling" devices, the Acou-Stick Professional Underwater Communicator stays silent while swimming and when stowed in dive gear or luggage. It only works when you want it to!
This virtually indestructible device is constructed from high impact, high strength polymer for years of maintenance-free use. Acou-Stick is compact; at only 6" (15.24cm) long, it will fit easily in to your BCD pocket, making it handy when you need it. Acou-Stick comes equipped with a 12" (30.5cm) nylon wrist strap. If you do happen to drop the Acou-Stick, the high visibility fluorescent green color will make it easy to locate. The Acou-Stick is near neutrally buoyant for ease of carrying, and it is proudly made in the USA.
- Compact Design Fits Easily in BCD Pocket
- Extra-Long Wrist/BC Strap Made of Soft, Braided Nylon
- Fluorescent Green Color for High Visibility
- Virtually Indestructible: Constructed with High Impact, High Strength Polymer
- Simple Shake: Sends Sound Up to 100' (30m)
- Near Neutral Buoyancy, Just a Little Over 1 oz (28g) Negative
- Dimensions: Length 6 (15.24cm)
- 12 (30.5cm) Nylon Wrist Strap
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Underwater Signaling Device|
|Activation||Shake by Hand|
|Audible Range||Up to 100' (30m)|
|Dimensions||Rattle: Length 6 (15.24cm)
Lanyard: 12 (30.5cm)
|Buoyancy||1 oz (28g) Negative|