You have no items in your shopping cart.
AB Biller Stainless Steel Professional Speargun
Product OverviewIn the making of A.B. Biller tubular spearguns, specially manufactured, sandblasted 1" (2.54cm) diameter stainless-steel is used exclusively. A unique seal plug prevents water seepage into the gun barrel and is guaranteed to withstand pressure to a 200' (60m) depth. One to three Nylon guide rings (depending on the length of the speargun) assures accurate and quiet projection of the shaft when released. The stainless-steel speargun is available with the same standard features as its wooden counterpart, including hardened stainless spring steel shaft; hardened stainless spring steel double barb, rock point, swivel tip; two 9/16f gun bands; and the redesigned grip and trigger mechanism, with a safety that can be installed to accommodate both right- and left-handed divers.
All A.B. Biller spearguns are provided with a stainless spring steel shaft 5/16" diameter, manufactured from a special alloy originally developed for the U.S. Navy. Heat treated to Rockwell 44C, these shafts produce a unique combination of hardness and spring tension. Two 9/16" O.D. natural rubber slings with special stainless-steel swiveling wishbone and a hardened stainless spring steel double barb swivel tip are standard with A.B. Biller guns. The A.B. Biller Company manufactures their spearguns in several variations and has provided the guns for many U.S. National and State Spearfishing Champions.
Redesigned and patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right- and left-handed position. Improved and patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action. Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic. The AB Biller Stainless Steel Professional Speargun is available in 5-shaft lengths of 24", 32", 36", 42" and 48" (61cm, 81.3cm, 91.5cm, 106.7cm and, 121.9cm). Guns 42" (106.7cm) and longer come with 3-grooved shafts and except a third sling for added power. The gun muzzle to butt lengths are 30", 35", 40", 45" and 50" (76cm, 89cm, 102cm, 114.3cm and 127cm). Hardened stainless spring steel rock point tip, (055-R) double barb, swivel, safety cap. By using hardened stainless spring steel in the manufacture of these tips AB Biller has created what every spearfisherman is looking for f maximum strength and durability, reduced diameter, weight and drag as well as an easy and fast way to extract fish from the tip.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Use All-Over-the-World
- Proven Itself as Foremost Production Speargun On-Today's-Market
- Winners of Many U.S. National and State Spearfishing Champions
- Stainless-Steel Trigger Mechanism: Unsurpassed in Reliability and Smooth Action
- Barrel: Sandblasted 1 (2.54cm) Diameter Stainless-Steel Used Exclusively
- Unique Seal Plug: Prevents Water seepage into Barrel & Withstand Pressure to 200' (60m)
- 3-Nylon Guide Rings (depending on Gun Length) Assures Accurate & Quiet Projection of Shaft
- Importance of Noise Elimination when Firing a Speargun Under Water is Well-Known Fact
- Choice of Most Experienced and Successful Spearfisherman
- Stainless Spring Steel Shaft:
Manufactured from Special Alloy Originally Developed for U.S. Navy
Heat Treated to Rockwell 44C
Shafts Produce Unique Combination of Hardness and Spring Tension
- Two 9/16 O.D. Natural Rubber Slings w/Special Stainless-Steel Swiveling Wishbone
- Guns 42 (106.7cm) & Longer: 3-Grooved Shafts, Except Third Sling for Added Power
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Rock Point Tip:
Double Barb Swivel
Maximum Strength and Durability
Reduced Diameter, Weight and Drag
Easy and Fast Way to Extract Fish from Tip
- Redesigned and Patented Safety: Easy, One-Handed Operation, Silent Lock and Unlock
- Adapts for Both Right-and-Left-Handed Position
- Improved & Patented Trigger Mechanism:
Manufactured from Hardened Stainless Spring Steel
Housed in Nylon Cartridge
Provides Smooth and Reliable Trigger Action
- Muzzle, Grip and Butt are Rugged Plastic
- Available in 7-Shaft Lengths:
Imperial: 24, 32, 36, 42 & 48
Metric: 61cm, 81.3cm, 91.5cm, 106.7cm & 121.9cm
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||Imperial: 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50
Metric: 76cm, 89cm, 102cm, 114.3cm & 127cm
|Shaft Length||Imperial: 24, 32, 36, 42 & 48
Metric: 61cm, 81.3cm, 91.5cm, 106.7cm & 121.9cm
|Sling Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Number of Slings||Two, Optional Third|
|Spear Point||Double Barb Swivel Rock Point Tip|
|Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Floatation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Material||Barrel: 1 (2.54 cm) Stainless-Steel
Trigger Mechanism: Stainless Spring Steel
Muzzle & Butt: Plastic
Trigger Housing, Guide Rings: Nylon
Shaft: Heat Treated to Rockwell 44C Stainless Spring Steel
Slings: Natural Rubber