You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou are fully suited up and are ready to put your fins on to start your hunting dive. You next grab your spear gun and test the trigger mechanism and find it's not working properly or the grip is cracked or damaged. Having spare spear parts on hand when out on the hunt is just good sense. Don't let a damaged spear gun grip/trigger mechanism ruin a day or multi-day hunting trip.If you own an AB Biller wooden spear gun (see SKU's: ABBLS, ABBMS, ABBPS) this replacement/spare grip is what you want to get back in the water for a trophy hunt. This stainless-steel trigger mechanism is unsurpassed in reliability and smooth action. Redesigned and patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right-and-left-handed position. Improved and patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action.Great save-a-dive-kit item. The dive you save might just be your own!
- Always Carry Spares
- Designed for AB Biller Spear Wooden Guns: See SKU's: ABBLS, ABBMS, ABBPS
- Stainless-Steel Trigger Mechanism: Unsurpassed In Reliability & Smooth Action
- Redesigned & Patented Safety, Easy One-Handed Operation
- Features Silent Lock & Unlock
- Durable Long-Life Design
- Adapts for Both Right-&-Left-Handed Position
- Improved & Patented Trigger Mechanism Hardened Stainless Spring Steel
- Trigger Housed In Nylon Cartridge Provides Smooth & Reliable Trigger Action
- The Dive You Save, May Be Your Own
- Built in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Spare/Replacement Spear Gun Grip|
|Compatibility||AB Biller Spear Wooden Guns
See SKU's: ABBLS, ABBMS, ABBPS
|Materials||Trigger Mechanism: Hardened Stainless Spring Steel
Cartridge Housing: Nylon