You have no items in your shopping cart.
AB Biller Mahogany Speargun
Product OverviewThe A.B. Biller Speargun, built in the U.S.A. and in use all over the world, has proven itself as the foremost production speargun on today's market. The stainless-steel trigger mechanism is unsurpassed in reliability and smooth action. The high-grade grooved mahogany, teak, or padauk barrel provides pinpoint accuracy, easy underwater maneuverability due to its neutral buoyancy and absorbs 80% of the firing noise a metal gun will create. The importance of noise elimination when firing a speargun under water is a well-known fact to most experienced and successful spearfisherman.
All A.B. Biller spearguns are provided with a stainless spring steel shaft 5/16" diameter, manufactured from a special alloy originally developed for the U.S. Navy. Heat treated to Rockwell 44C, these shafts produce a unique combination of hardness and spring tension. Two 9/16" O.D. natural rubber slings with special stainless-steel swiveling wishbone and a hardened stainless spring steel double barb swivel tip are standard with A.B. Biller guns. The A.B. Biller Company manufactures their spearguns in several variations and has provided the guns for many U.S. National and State Spearfishing Champions.
Redesigned and patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right- and left-handed position. Improved and patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action. Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic. Mahogany wood has a high strength factor compared to its weight and is very durable. It is widely used in marine applications. All A.B. Biller spearguns are hand-made. The mahogany wood receives 3 coats of polyurethane to protect it from environmental influences. The AB Biller Mahogany Speargun is available in 5-shaft lengths of 24", 32", 36", 42" and 48" (61cm, 81.3cm, 91.5cm, 106.7cm and 121.9cm). Guns 42" (106.7cm) and longer come with 3-grooved shafts and except a third sling for added power. The gun muzzle to butt lengths are 30", 35", 40", 45" and 50" (76cm, 89cm, 102cm, 114.3cm and 127cm). Hardened stainless spring steel rock point tip, (055-R) double barb, swivel, safety cap. By using hardened stainless spring steel in the manufacture of these tips AB Biller has created what every spearfisherman is looking for - maximum strength and durability, reduced diameter, weight and drag as well as an easy and fast way to extract fish from the tip.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Use All-Over-the-World
- Proven Itself as Foremost Production Speargun On-Today's-Market
- Winners of Many U.S. National & State Spearfishing Champions
- Stainless-Steel Trigger Mechanism: Unsurpassed-In Reliability & Smooth Action
- High Grade Grooved Mahogany Barrel
- Pinpoint Accuracy, Easy Underwater Maneuverability Due-to-Its-Neutral Buoyancy
- Absorbs 80% of Firing Noise Metal Gun Will Create
- Importance of Noise Elimination when Firing a Speargun Under Water is Well-Known Fact
- Wood Guns: Choice of Most Experienced & Successful Spearfisherman
- Stainless Spring Steel Shaft:
Manufactured from Special Alloy Originally Developed for U.S. Navy
Heat Treated to Rockwell 44C
Shafts Produce Unique Combination of Hardness & Spring Tension
- Two 9/16 O.D. Natural Rubber Slings w/Special Stainless-Steel Swiveling Wishbone
- Guns 42 (106.7cm) & Longer: 3-Grooved Shafts, Except Third Sling for Added Power
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Rock Point Tip:
Double Barb Swivel
Maximum Strength & Durability
Reduced Diameter, Weight & Drag
Easy & Fast Way to Extract Fish from Tip
- Redesigned & Patented Safety: Easy, One-Handed Operation, Silent Lock & Unlock
- Adapts for Both Right-and-Left-Handed Position
- Improved & Patented Trigger Mechanism:
Manufactured from Hardened Stainless Spring Steel
Housed-In Nylon Cartridge
Provides Smooth & Reliable Trigger Action
- Muzzle, Grip & Butt Rugged Plastic
- Mahogany Wood:
High Strength Factor Compared to Its Weight & Is Very Durable
Widely Used-In Marine Applications
3 Coats of Polyurethane to Protection from Environmental Influences
- Available in 5-Shaft Lengths:
Imperial: 24, 32, 36, 42 & 48
Metric: 61cm, 81.3cm,91.5cm, 106.7cm &, 121.9cm
- Muzzle to Butt Lengths:
Imperial: 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50
Metric: 76cm, 89cm, 102cm, 114.3cm & 127cm
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||Imperial: 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50
Metric: 76, 89, 102, 114.3 & 127cm
|Shaft Length||Imperial: 24, 32, 36, 42 & 48
Metric: 61, 81.3,91.5, 106.7 &, 121.9cm
|Sling Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Sling Diameter||9/16 O.D.|
|Number of Slings||Two, Optional Third|
|Spear Point||Double Barb Swivel Rock Point Tip|
|Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Material||Barrel: Mahogany Wood
Trigger Mechanism: Stainless Spring Steel
Muzzle & Butt: Plastic
Trigger Housing: Nylon
Shaft: Heat Treated to Rockwell 44C Stainless Spring Steel
Slings: Natural Rubber