You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAB Biller's Hawaiian Sling. Mechanically, the device is simple: the only moving parts are the spear shaft and the rubber tubing. A loop of tubing is attached to a block of mahogany wood, with a hole drilled in it which is slightly larger in diameter than the shaft. The shaft is placed in the hole, notched in the loop metal socket and pulled back, tensioning the tubing. When the shaft is released, the tubing propels it forward, faster and further than a diver could by hand.
Hand crafted from high grade Mahogany, this unit has no equal in beauty of design, quality of materials and functional reliability. The AB Biller Hawaiian Sling has a sturdy hand grip with eyelet for attachment of a lanyard or clip. The 3/8" (9.5mm) rubber sling tubing has an attached metal socket for inserting the rear end of the shaft for better accuracy. The Hawaiian sling is a free shaft design.
- Mechanically, Device is Simple
- Only Moving Parts: Rubber Tubing
- Shoots Faster and Further than Spear Pole
- Hand Crafted from High Grade Mahogany
- No Equal in Beauty of Design
- Quality of Materials and Functional Reliability
- Sturdy Hand Grip w/Eyelet for Attachment of Lanyard or Clip
- 3/8 (9.5mm) Rubber Sling Tubing
- Metal Socket for Inserting Rear End of Shaft for Better Accuracy
- Hawaiian Sling is Free Shaft Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Total Length||60 x .25 (1522.4cm x 0.64cm)|
|Sling Diameter||3/8 (9.5mm)|
|Number of Slings||One|
Shaft: Spring Steel
|60 x .25 (1522.4cm x 0.64cm)|
|Number of Slings|
Shaft: Spring Steel