You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewBeing a safe diver is important as more and more people are taking to the water every year, and there is increased watercraft traffic in our favorite dive sites. Make sure to fly a flag when diving to alert watercraft operators that there are divers below! The Aqua Fold-Up Dive Flag alerts boaters that divers are present and to stay clear. Standard dive flags frequently drift away from dive sites while the diver is submerged, but this folding dive flag prevents flag from drifting with its unique and innovative design that alerts anyone on the water that a diver is about to surface. The compact vinyl flag and pole folds to 9" (22.8cm) for easy storage in your BCD pocket, hooked to a D-ring on BCD, harness, or carried around your wrist. Before surfacing, simply extend the pole and flag, once assembled the flag extends to 5' (1.5m), with an 8" x 11.5" (20.3cm x 29.2cm) traditional red & white diver-down flag. This six-section pole snaps easily into place with the strong elastic cord that runs through its core. Flag is equipped with hook and loop patches to fasten the flag around the folded pole when not in use.
- Alerts-Boaters that Divers are Present and to Stay-Clear
- Standard Dive Flags, Drift-Away from Dive Sites
- Folding Dive Flag Prevents-Flag-Drifting
- Unique-and-Innovative Design
- Alerts Diver-is-about-to-Surface
- Compact Vinyl Flag and Pole Folds to 9 (22.8cm) for Easy-Storage
- Eliminates Towing a Flagged Buoy
- Great Additional Safety Item
- Easy-Storage in BCD Pocket Hooked to D-Ring on BCD or Harness
- Before Surfacing, Simply-Extend-the-Pole-and-Flag
- 9 x 11.5 (22.9cm x 29.2cm) Traditional Red & White Diver-Down Flag
- 5' (1.4m) Pole
- Hook and Loop Patches to Fasten Flag to Folded-Pole
- Increased Dive Safety
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Vinyl, Plastic, Elastic Cord|
|Dimensions||Flag: 16 x 20 (40.6cm x 50.8cm)
Buoy: Diameter: 22 (55.9cm)
|Traditional/Alpha||Traditional Red & White Diver-Down Flag|
|Attachment||Elastic Core Line|
We went to a dive trip to the Galapagos October 2008, onboard each of us got a Trident fold up flag in case we got seperated from the group. The surge was big, and the divemasters encouraged us to use that flag instead of our classic sausage because it would stay up in strong wind and we would be easier to locate. We didnt use it, the situation didnt occur fortunately, but when we came back we ordered one for each of us from Scuba.com.