You have no items in your shopping cart.
7/16" Male to 3/8" Female High Pressure Adapter
Product OverviewGot your brand-new regulator home and find that your old trusted 3/8" console or pressure gauge hose won't fit into the HP port of your new first-stage regulator. This handy High Pressure Adapter solves that problem, allowing you to mount your 3/8" hose to your regulator.
Adapter converts HP port from 7/16" to a 3/8" port to accept older submersible pressure gauge (SPG) hoses. Adapter is made of corrosion resistant marine grade chrome plated brass for strength long life and durability. Adapter comes with a standard HP hose O-ring so it's ready for installation. Adapter makes a great save-a-dive kit item. Adapter is designed for 3000 psi (200 bars) service pressure.
- Allows Use of 3/8 HP Hose in 7/16 HP Port
- Great Item for Vintage Pressure Gauges Hoses
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Easy to Install
- Working Pressure 3000 psi (200 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Compatibility||Old Style 3/8 HP Regulator Ports|
|Working Pressure||3000 psi (200 bars)|
|Purpose||Convert 3/8 HP Port to 7/16 Outlet|