You have no items in your shopping cart.
3/8" Male to 3/8" Female with Swivel, Regulator Adapter
Product OverviewTired of your second-stage hose tugging at your mouth when you turn your head? Using a swivel adapter can eliminate this annoying problem. Your second-stage hose will have a lot more maneuverability when attached to a swivel. Swivel is made of corrosion resistant marine chrome plated brass for strength and durability comes with standard hose O-ring so it's ready for installation. Easy to install in 1'st stage LP port with a 3/16" hex key wrench and is designed for 200 psi (13.8 bars) or less.
- Reduces Tugging at Mouth of 2'nd Stage LP Hose
- Increased Head Maneuverability
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Material: Marine Chrome Plated Brass
- Strong and Durable Design
- Complete with Standard Hose O-Ring
- 3/8 Male to 3/8 Female Thread
- Installation Wrench: 3/16 Hex Key
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Thread Size||3/8 Female, 3/8 Male|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Wrench Flats||3/16 Hex Key|
|Purpose||Add Swivel to 1'st Stage LP Port|