You have no items in your shopping cart.
3/8" Male to 1/2" Female Regulator Adapter
Product OverviewNeed to attach a 1/2" male end hose to your first-stage regulators 3/8" port? This hose adapter is what you will need. Adapter is made of marine chrome plated brass for strength and durability comes with standard hose O-ring so it's ready for installation. Adapter makes a great save-a-dive-kit item. Intended for low pressure use only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Allows Use of 1/2 Hose In 3/8 1st-Stage LP Port
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Strong and Durable Design
- Equipped w/O-Ring
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Compatibility||3/8 Threaded LP 1'st Stage Port, 1/2 LP Hoses|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bar)|
|Purpose||Convert 1'st Stage LP Port from 3/8 to 1/2 Hose Thread|