You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewNeed a LP Port Plug for your regulator? Maybe you just could use one in your save-a-dive kit? Whatever the reason this marine grade chrome plated brass LP Port Plug with O-ring is just what you need. Plug is a standard LP port 3/8" thread, and is easy to install with a 3/16" hex key wrench. The dive you save may be your own!
- Plug Fits 3/8 First-Stage LP Ports
- Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- Equipped with LP O-Ring
- Easy to Install
- Installation Wrench: 3/16 Hex Key
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bar)|
|Wrench Flats||3/16 Hex Key|