You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewRemember, it's the little things in life that count. Don't let a $0.40 O-ring ruin a $4,000 vacation. Nothing stops a dive faster than a bad O-ring. This O-Ring Kit (20 pieces) of most common O-rings, has replacement rings for most tank valves, regulators and high & low-pressure hoses. O-rings are durable Buna-N rubber material and are approved for air diving. Make sure to include this handy plastic boxed kit O-ring in your save-a-dive-kit for complete preparedness. The dive you save may be your own!
- 20 Common O-Rings
- O-Rings: Regulators, Valves, Hoses and More
- O-Rings Approved for Use with Air
- Durable Buna-N Rubber O-Rings
- Appropriate for Multiple Applications
- Don't let a $.40 O-Ring Ruin a $4,000 Vacation
- Case: Durable Corrosion Proof Plastic
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||General Scuba Life Support Maintenance: Regulator, Hoses And Valves|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Generic: Fit Most Common Brand Regulator, Hoses And Valves|
|Materials||O-Rings: Buna-N Rubber|
Just what I wanted to spruce up an older reg/octo rig for a dive trip. Old leaking o rings are a drag and will definitely spoil a dive.
You can never have too many extra o-rings! James