You have no items in your shopping cart.
110E260 Electric Powered Unit by Air Line
Product OverviewFor serious work, you need serious air! A complete 2 diver 110/120-volt AC electric (60 Hz) system that delivers a comparable amount of air to Air Lines smaller Honda gas powered unit. Can accommodate a third diver with an optional Add A Diver package (see SKU: ALHAAD). Often used by boaters who want a compact, lightweight system that enables them to dive under the boat when necessary (e.g., un-foul a prop, clean the hull, free an anchor, etc.) and can still do a little recreational diving around the boat. Also used for a range of commercial applications (e.g., boat hull cleaning, aqua culture, dock construction/repair, large aquarium work, pool maintenance/repair, etc.). Electric units are quieter than gas units when noise level is a factor. This compressor, as with all Air Line compressors, is made by Thomas Industries for distribution to the dive market only. Unit has the quiet valve installed. The 110E260 comes fully equipped and ready for use; you don't need to add anything but your snorkeling gear and you're ready to dive. Breathing is smooth and easy with Air Lines adjustable Hookah specific second-stage regulators. Regulators have diver adjustment knobs to fine tune the breathing resistance, and a fully rotational 360° swivel to eliminate any regulator pulling like with a standard Scuba system.
Breathing is made comfortable with the 10' (3m) US Navy heat hose which will cool the compressed air delivered to the two 60' (18.3m) fully swiveled dive hoses. Included is two tow belts to tether the umbilical hoses to you and your buddy's body and two weight belts to maintain proper buoyancy. Maintenance is a breeze with the washable, stainless steel particle filter. Unit comes with an owner's manual for proper use and periodic maintenance.
Air Line/Thomas double head compressor, 2 HP 110120-volt continuous duty motor has a 10-amp working draw with a 13.5-amp startup draw. The unit measures19.5" x 25" x 17" (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm) in case and weighs 55 lbs. (24.9 kg). Air discharge is 9 CFM (254.85 liters) at 0 psi/0 bars (free air delivery), 6 CFM (170 liters) at 50 psi (3.45 bars). Breathing air rating meets Compressed Gas Association of America - Grade E breathable air standards. Performance is two divers to a depth of 60' (18.3m), three to 25' (7.6m) with an optional Add A Diver package (see SKU: ALHAAD).
- For Serious Work, You Need Serious Air
- Complete 2-Diver 110/120-Volt AC Electric (60 Hz) System
- Delivers Comparable Amount of Air to Air Lines Smaller Honda Gas Powered Unit
- Can Accommodate 3'rd Diver w/Optional Add A Diver Package (see SKU: ALHAAD)
- No Heavy Cylinder on Your Back
- Quite Electric Power
- No Gas Fumes or Carbon Monoxide Worries
- Adjustable Hookah-Specific 2nd-Stages
- Fully Rotational 360°: Swivel
- Quite Valve Installed
Un-Foul a Prop, Clean Hulls, Free an Anchor, etc.
Recreational Diving Around Boat
Range of Commercial Applications:
Boat Hull Cleaning
Large Aquarium Work
Pool Maintenance/Repair, etc.
- Electric Units Quieter than Gas Units when Noise Level is Factor
- System Tested for Breathable Air
- 110E260 Comes Fully Equipped and Ready for Use:
2-Adjustable Hookah Specific Second Stage Regulators
2-Tow Belt to Tether Umbilical Hose
2-Weight Belt to Maintain Proper Buoyancy
Two 60' (18.3m) Fully Swiveled, Diver Hose
Just Add Snorkeling Gear
- Regulators w/Diver Adjustment Knob to Fine Tune Breathing Resistance
- Breathing Comfort Increased w/10' (3m) US Navy Heat Hose
- US Navy Heat Hose: Cools Compressed Air Delivered to Diver
- Washable, Stainless-Steel Particle Filter
- Continuous 110/120-Volt (60 Hz) AC Electric Power Performance Shore/Boat Generator Power
- Motor½:2 HP Capacitor Start
- Amps½:13.5 Start Up, 10 Working
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 25 x 17 (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm)
- Weight:½:55 lbs. (24.9 kg) w/Heat Hose
- Diver Hose Weight: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg) Each
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 25 x 17 (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm) In Case
- Air Discharge: 9 CFM (254.85 liters) at 0 psi/0 bars, 6 CFM (170 liters) at 50 psi (3.45 bars)
- Two Diver to Depth of 60' (18.3m), Three to 25' (7.6m)
- Breathing Air Rating½:Meets Compressed Gas Association of America - Grade E Breathable Air Standards
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Horse Power||2 HP|
|Voltage||110/120-Volt (60 Hz) AC Electric|
|Amps||13.5 Start Up, 10 Working|
|SCFM/SLFM||9 CFM (254.85 liters) at 0 psi (free air delivery), 6 CFM (170 liters) at 50 psi|
|Maximum Pressure||50 psi (3.45 bars)|
|Filter Type||Washable, Stainless-Steel Particle Filter|
|Hose Length||2-Diver Swivel: 60' (18.3m), Navy Heat Hose: 10' (3m)|
|Dimensions||19.5 x 25 x 17 (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm) In Case|
|Weight||55 lbs. (24.9 kg) w/Heat Hose, Diver Hose: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Hookah-Specific|
|Regulator Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass|
|110/120-Volt (60 Hz) AC Electric|
|13.5 Start Up, 10 Working|
|9 CFM (254.85 liters) at 0 psi (free air delivery), 6 CFM (170 liters) at 50 psi|
|50 psi (3.45 bars)|
|Washable, Stainless-Steel Particle Filter|
|2-Diver Swivel: 60' (18.3m), Navy Heat Hose: 10' (3m)|
|19.5 x 25 x 17 (49.5cm x 63.5cm x 43.2cm) In Case|
|55 lbs. (24.9 kg) w/Heat Hose, Diver Hose: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Plastic, Chromed Brass|