You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewOften used by boaters who want a compact, lightweight system that enables them to dive under the boat when necessary (e.g., un-foul a prop, clean the hull, free an anchor, etc.), and can still do a little recreational diving around the boat. Also used for a range of commercial applications (e.g., boat hull cleaning, aqua culture, dock construction/repair, large aquarium work, pool maintenance/repair, etc.).
Electric units are quieter than gas units when noise level is a factor. This compressor, as with all Air Line compressors, is made by Thomas Industries for distribution to the dive market only. The system has been tested for breathable air and will accept a second diver to 25' (7.6m) in a working environment. Unit has the quiet valve installed. The 110E160 comes fully equipped and ready for use; you don't need to add anything but your snorkeling gear and you're ready to dive. Breathing is smooth and easy with Air Lines adjustable Hookah specific second stage regulator. Regulator has diver adjustment knob to fine tune the breathing resistance, and a fully rotational 360° Swivel to eliminate any regulator pulling like with a standard Scuba system.
Breathing comfort is increased with the 5' (1.5m) US Navy heat hose which will cool the compressed air delivered to the 60' (18.3m) fully swiveled dive hose. Included is a tow belt to tether the umbilical hose to your body and a weight belt to maintain proper buoyancy. Maintenance is a breeze with the washable, stainless steel particle filter. Unit comes with an owner's manual for proper use and periodic maintenance. Continuous 110-volt (60 Hz) AC electric power performance shore or boat generator power. Motor 1.25 HP capacitor start. Amps 11.1 start up, 8.5 working. Weight 29 lbs. (13.15 kg) with heat hose. Diver hose weighs 10 lbs. (4.53 kg). Unit measures 11" x 8" x 10" (28cm x 20.3cm x 25.4cm). Performance 4.8 CFM (136 liters). One diver to a depth of 60' (18.3m), two to 25' (7.6m) with additional 60' (18.3m) package (see SKU: ALHAAD).
- Compact, Lightweight System
- No Heavy Cylinder on Your Back
- Thomas 110 Volt Single Head Compressor
- Quite Electric Power
- No Gas Fumes or Carbon Monoxide Worries
- Adjustable Hookah-Specific 2nd-Stage
- Fully Rotational 360°: Swivel
- Quite Valve Installed
- Perfect for:
Un-Foul Prop, Clean Hulls, Free Anchor, etc.
Recreational Diving Around Boat
Range of Commercial Applications:
Boat Hull Cleaning
Large Aquarium Work
Pool Maintenance/Repair, etc.
- Electric Units Quieter than Gas Units when Noise Level is Factor
- System Tested for Breathable Air
- Accept Second Diver to 25' (7.6m) Working Environment
- 110E160 Comes Fully Equipped and Ready for Use:
Adjustable Hookah Specific Second Stage Regulator
Tow Belt to Tether Umbilical Hose
Weight Belt to Maintain Proper Buoyancy
60' (18.3m) Fully Swiveled, Diver Hose
Just Add Snorkeling Gear
- Regulator w/Diver Adjustment Knob to Fine Tune Breathing Resistance
- Breathing Comfort Increased w/5' (1.5m) US Navy Heat Hose
- US Navy Heat Hose: Cools Compressed Air Delivered to Diver
- Washable, Stainless-Steel Particle Filter
- Owner's Manual for Proper Use and Periodic Maintenance
- Continuous 110-Volt (60 Hz) AC Electric Power Performance Shore or Boat Generator Power
- Motor½:1.25 HP Capacitor Start
- Amps½:11.1 Start Up, 8.5 Working
- Weight½:29 lbs. (13.15 kg) w/Heat Hose
- Diver Hose Weight: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 10 (28cm x 20.3cm x 25.4cm)
- Performance½:4.8 CFM (136 liters)
- One Diver to Depth of 60' (18.3m), Two to 25' (7.6m)
- Note: Two Divers Requires Optional 60' (18.3m) Package (see SKU: ALHAAD)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Horse Power||Horse Power|
|Voltage||110-Volt (60 Hz) AC Electric|
|Amps||11.1 Start Up, 8.5 Working|
|SCFM/SLFM||4.8 CFM (136 liters)|
|Maximum Pressure||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Filter Type||Washable, Stainless-Steel Particle Filter|
|Hose Length||Diver Swivel: 60' (18.3m), Navy Heat Hose: 5' (1.5m)|
|Dimensions||11 x 8 x 10 (28cm x 20.3cm x 25.4cm)|
|Weight||29 lbs. (13.15 kg) w/Heat Hose, Diver Hose: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Hookah-Specific|
|Regulator Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass|
|110-Volt (60 Hz) AC Electric|
|11.1 Start Up, 8.5 Working|
|4.8 CFM (136 liters)|
|Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Washable, Stainless-Steel Particle Filter|
|Diver Swivel: 60' (18.3m), Navy Heat Hose: 5' (1.5m)|
|11 x 8 x 10 (28cm x 20.3cm x 25.4cm)|
|29 lbs. (13.15 kg) w/Heat Hose, Diver Hose: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch, Adjustable Breathing Resistance Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Plastic, Chromed Brass|
We use this model Hookah for diving in a public aquarium- performing cleaning, catching fish, etc. Weve been very happy with this model, in fact we recently purchased a second unit for other aquariums. Its very portable and has proven reliable even when subjected to a relatively severe workload.