You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAll divers know the value of having extra line. If you're on the beach or boat, you can always find a use for a piece of line. You may want to fashion a sun shade with your ground cloth when on the beach or use to tie-off to a buoy or float line for retrieving tired divers when currents are present the list can go on and on. This floating strong braided (L x W) 100' x 3/8" (1cm x 30m) line is a must for all divers new or advanced.
- Floating Material
- Strong Braided Line
- Handy Item for All Divers
- Useful as Tired Diver Line
- Useful as Buoy Line
- Multiple Applications
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Spare or Replacement Line|