You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf your Inflator Mechanism is leaking every time you attach your hose to the connector on your BCD Inflator you may need a new BCD Connector. This 1/4" NPT Male standard BCD connector fits most inflator mechanisms. This BCD connector is made of marine grade chrome plated brass for strength and durability, and comes with a standard BCD Connector O-ring so it's ready for installation. Always carry spares. 1/4" NPT Male standard BCD connector makes a great save-a-dive-kit item. Easy to install and intended for low pressure use only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Can Stop the Cause of Coupling Air Leaks
- Fits Standard BCD Inflator Hose
- Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- 1/4 NPT Male Standard BCD Connector
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own
- Low Pressure Use Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Compatibility||Standard BCD Inflator Mechanism|
|Thread Size||1/4 NPT Male|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bar)|
|Purpose||Spare or Replacement for BCD Inflator|
This product allows you to adapt many air tools to work off of a tank such as blow guns and tire chucks. Great for that unexpected flat.