Our dive shop, located conveniently 1/2 mile from Triangle Square in Costa Mesa, California offers over 20,000 products by over 120 of scuba diving's most popular equipment manufacturers. When you shop with Scuba.com, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our certified scuba diving instructors are seasoned dive industry veterans and are at your disposal with expert advice on gear for scuba or snorkeling, and/or instruction. Our repair technicians are ready to help you with servicing of most any brand of equipment.
As a Better Business Bureau (BBB) member, we have supplied some of the diving equipment needs of Scuba Lab, NASA, CBS News, O'Neill Wetsuits, NASCAR, NOAA, Woods Hole Marine Institute, Shedd Aquarium - Chicago, Sea World - Orlando, Aquarium of the Bay - San Francisco and dozens of other aquariums including New York and Long Beach. Our retail dive center has been a favorite with dozens of high profile celebrities who have purchased their scuba gear and learned to scuba dive with Scuba.com.
You can reach us by phone (800.34.SCUBA), live chat, or email. Our professionally trained instructors are seasoned vets with years of diving experience who are here to serve your diving needs.
1781 Newport Blvd, Ste. A & B
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 1:30pm
Sunday: 8am - 6pm
Toll Free: 800.34.SCUBA
Safety Retail Procedures
In today’s environment, Scuba.com takes both our clients’ and our team members ‘personal safety very seriously. Current protocols as dictated by the CDC and the California Department of Public Health are observed.
- For everyone’s protection, both team members and our customers are asked to wear appropriate face covering at all times.
- Social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet is practiced during customer interactions. Floor markers have been applied for your assistance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the store.
- All high touch traffic areas are properly sanitized throughout the day and after each interaction.
- Products are always sanitized after being handled.
- Acrylic barriers between staff and customers are installed at all checkout counters.
- A hydroxyl generator is run on a daily basis, sanitizing the air within the store.
- A fogging sanitizer is utilized to safely clean the entire store.
- Limits to the number of in-store clients reflect current California guidelines.
- Curbside service is always available.
- All rental equipment is thoroughly sanitized after every use per CDC and Divers Alert Network (DAN) guidelines.
- New mouthpieces are installed after each use.