You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto Vyper Novo Light Wrist Computer
The Suunto Vyper Novo Lite is a wrist computer that is surprisingly affordable for a computer as fully featured as it is. The Vyper Novo Lite offers the same performance as the Vyper Novo but has forgone both the rubber boot and download cable (available to purchase separately) to achieve a more budget friendly model. This wrist computer is appropriate for all recreational divers and has the ability to grow with the diver as experience, training and objects evolve.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Lite Wrist Computer is Nitrox compatible and offers up to three gases with oxygen up to 99%. It supports hoseless air integration with an optional transmitter (SKU SQTVTCT) which allows the diver to dramatically streamline their equipment setup and add the convenience of seeing tank pressure easily from the wrist.
The Vyper Novo Lite comes complete with a highly accurate digital compass. This compass provides a true reading even at a 45° angle allowing for both ease of use and simple navigation.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Lite utilizes the Suunto RGBM algorithm which is their pioneering algorithm for managing dissolved and free gas in the blood and tissue. Suunto has been developing RGBM algorithms together with Dr. Bruce Wienke for well over a decade. A rich history full of science, development, and underwater experience lies within every Suunto dive computer. Used in Suunto Vyper Air, Vyper, Cobra, Cobra3, Zoop, D4i, and D6i, this adaptable algorithm provides an accurate picture of what’s happening in the body throughout a dive. The reliability of this algorithm is proven by literally millions of successful dives.
The Viper Novo Lite provides audible alarms and notifications for dive time, maximum depth, tank pressure (optional), high pO2, fast ascents, decompression ceiling violations, CNS/OUT (OLF) 80%/100% and switch gas (better gas is available). An ascent rate indicator will provide warning if the ascent exceeds recommended parameters and once at the safety stop, a countdown timer will confirm the correct timing. The deep stop option includes additional stops between the diver's maximum depth and ceiling to allow divers to off gas safely while making an ascent.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Lite is backlit when needed and has an enlarged segment matrix screen which provides excellent contrast and information with larger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression and all vital information. The intuitive four button interface provides simple navigation to the needed information and settings.
The Vyper Novo Lite is powered by a user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. Although Suunto computers have user replaceable batteries, Suunto recommends that battery replacement be done by an authorized Suunto dealer.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive
- Programmable for 21% to 99% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000 meters)
- Maximum Depth Display: 330' (100 meters)
- 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5° (1°C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 42 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- 3-D Compass w/45° Tilt Angle
- Air Integration with Optional Transmitter
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast & Information w/ Bigger/Clearer Digits
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- PC Compatible
- DVD Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||0 to 10,000' (0 to 3,000m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Gauge & Free Dive|
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 60 Hour Profile & Logbook|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Air Integrated||Optional w/Suunto Tank POD(see SKU: SQTPOD)|