You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWhen Mares introduced the Puck Dive Computer on the market in 2008, it sent a shockwave rippling through the industry: a super intuitive, easy-to-use, and full featured RGBM Nitrox computer at an extremely competitive price. Now Mares is doing it again. Though improving on the original concept was not easy, they did so by installing a metal button for greater durability, provide a 3-level salinity function for fresh, salt and aquarium diving and an upgraded interface. Keeping all the best from the Puck Pro the Puck Pro+ has the same larger display in a slimmer design, upgradeable firmware and multi-gas capability. With all the bells-and-whistles, with no unnecessary frills, the Puck Pro+ Wrist Computer is what you're looking for. The Puck Pro+ is the computer that can accompany you through years and years of diving adventures.
The Puck Pro+ Wrist Computer uses Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm. The RGBM considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles to prevent their formation. In over 10,000 real dives monitored by Dr. Bruce Wienke in the Los Alamos laboratories, the formation of micro-bubbles has been studied and evaluated to better understand the mechanism behind how micro-bubbles are formed during a dive. Today it is the most evolved algorithm for reducing the formation of micro-bubbles without compromising dive times.
The easy access metal push button allows the diver to operate the computer in all conditions, even when wearing thick gloves. Navigating through the computer programs is extremely simple and very intuitive. There are three special function modes of Air, Nitrox and Bottom Time. The Puck Pro Computer has a maximum depth display of 492' (150m), a memory capacity of 36-hours, runs on a user replaceable 3 volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery, is equipped with a power indicator, back lighting for low light conditions, has a plan mode display, can be used in both imperial or metric units, fresh or seawater settings, residual nitrogen reset, option to exclude audible alarms and uncontrolled ascents", has an ascent rate indicators and is fully altitude adjustable to 12,100' (3,700m). The Puck Pro+ also has a watch, stopwatch, date and temperature functions, Quartz clock movement can be set in a 12 or 24-hour format. The Puck has an optional USB interface for logging dives on your PC, (SKU: MRSPCNMW) PC interface, a 35-hour logbook including dive profile graphs at 5-second sampling rate.
The Puck Pro+ knows that not all of us who dive are young and in peak condition, it address this with Precautionary Program Settings that allow individual adjustment to more conservative dive profiles if needed. When you do multi-level, multiple dives during a single-day or multiple dives over several days you can choose different setting levels to adjust your computer to a more conservative dive profile.
The Puck Pro+ has superior display readability. To offer an easy-to-read display Mares produced a wide computer mineral glass display, with intense backlighting and high contrast. The computer featuring illuminated, oversized digits with special attention paid to maximize the viewing angle, to eliminate angular distortion and to always grant the best readability. The Puck Pro+ Computer comes with a durable rubber wrist strap and a comprehensive owner's manual. For download interface see Mares PC Interface for Dive Link 2 (SKU: MRSPCDL2).
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, Full-Featured RGBM Nitrox Computer
- Improving-On Original Concept
- Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design
- Upgradeable Firmware & Multi-Gas Capability
- Precision Stopwatch
- Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm
- Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox & Bottom Time
- Durable Metal Button
- Upgraded Interface
- Precautionary Programs Setting
- Plan Mode
- Log Book
- 3-Level Salinity:
Fresh Water Setting
Sea Water Setting
Aquarium Salinity Setting
- Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset
- User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fully Altitude Adjustable to 12,100' (3,700m)
- Memory Capacity 36 Hours
- Superior Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal
- 492' (150m) Depth Rating
- Power Indicators
- Audible Alarms
- Watch, Date and Temperature Displays
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Two-Different Gas Mixtures During-Single-Dive
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator
- Quartz Clock Movement
- Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm|
|Depth Display||492' (150m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,100' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox & Bottom Timer|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was a gift for my son. He is a commercial diver and this is what he wanted
recieved my dive computer in a timely manner. this dive computer is what i needed - a budget friendly DC to monitor my depth, no deco time, surface intervals and water temp. The one big button design is easy to operate even with 5mm thick gloves on. It does not come with the adapter to link the DC to a computer, but i didnt see a need for me to use it.