You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Goa CompleteIncludes Screen Guard and PC Interface
Product OverviewThe GOA is a Scuba diving/apnea watch-computer of extremely reduced dimensions. This small and compact computer has a diameter of only 1.89" (48mm) and a high contrast 1.38" (35mm) display with large easy to read numbers. It is also an ideal watch for other underwater activities, thanks to the deactivation option of the dive" functions that avoids unnecessary alarms ringing while you're snorkeling or swimming. The display is made of mineral glass and the case is heavy duty with steel buttons. The computer/watch is depth rated up to 394' (120m). The Goa computer comes with a rubber wrist band with stainless steel buckle and has a plastic/steel bezel and back cover.
The Cressi Goa Wrist Dive Computer has an easy access menu, can be set for a 12/24-hour format with seconds and calendar functions. Computer has a precision stopwatch, second time setting, alarm clock and backlit display for reading the computers functions in low light conditions. Surface time, desaturation and no fly time calculator, lets you know when battery is low and can provide metric or imperial units of measure. Computer has a 50 dive per category memory logbook function.
Air/Nitrox Program: The Cressi Goa Dive Computer uses Cressi's RGBM algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with gas mixtures. The Mathematical Model of Goa can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with air and with Nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed PO2 value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Computer is also altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700m), has a complete diving data processor, graphic indicator of CNS toxicity level of oxygen, safety stop indicator, multiple level safety factor configuration and an algorithm for managing uncontrolled ascents.
The Gao Computer is suitable for repeated, multiday decompression diving, and it is possible to alternate between nitrox and air diving even during desaturation. Visualization of time at dive phase, ability to add/remove deep stops, alarm in case of breach of ascent speed, decompression or PPO2 and ability to disable the ascent alarms if needed. Computer indicates time at dive phase, is completely resettable - useful for renting purposes, and provides planning scrolling of no-decompression limits.
Free Dive (Apnea) Program: This program provides display of all diving parameters such as depth, temperature, dive calculator, maximum dive depth, dive time, length of surface interval between each dive, and length of diving session. The apnea program also provides depth, dive time, surface interval alarms, recovery time alarm and visualization of time at dive phase.
Gauge Program (without decompression calculator): This function of the computer provides a depth/temperature indicator, average depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, has a re-settable depth stopwatch and visualization of time at dive phase.
Off Mode: Sensors disabled for snorkeling/swimming activities.
Computer comes with a screen guard, quick reference guide, instructions for downloading owner's manual and has a user replaceable CR2450 battery.
The Cressi's Goa PC Download Interface Kit will easily download your logged dives to your personal computer. It gives diver the ability to see all aspects of dive profile using colored graphs, and it can help improve diving ability by allowing you to observe critical dive profile information. Share your underwater experiences with others. Download depths and decompression status, maximum depth, bottom time, descent/ascent rates, ambient temperatures, surface intervals, and all warning points entered during the dive. This product is a must for the serious diver.
Easy to use Interface works with your wrist and units. USB connects the interface to your PC and Goa simply sits on top of the interface and the information is uploaded to your PC.½Interactive connection is initiated when the light on the PC interface turns green. Kit includes USB Cable, Cradle and Disc. Cressi's Goa PC Download Kit works with Windows 7 and OSX 10.10 (64 BIT) Mac.
- Computer, Download Kit and Screen Guard
- Cressi Goa Wrist Computer:
- Scuba Diving/Apnea Watch-Computer
- Small and Compact Computer
- Diameter: 1.89 (48mm)
- High Contrast 1.38 (35mm) Display
- Large Easy to Read Numbers
- Ideal Watch for Other Underwater Activities
- Deactivation Option:
Shut Off Dive Functions
Avoids Unnecessary Alarms Ringing
Great for Snorkeling or Swimming
Conserves Battery Power
- Crystal: Mineral Glass
- Case: Heavy Duty Construction with Steel Buttons
- Rubber Wrist Band w/Stainless Steel Buckle
- Plastic/Steel Bezel and Back Cover
- Depth Rating: 394' (120m)
- Easy Access Menu
- 12/24-Hour Format w/Seconds and Calendar Functions
- Precision Stopwatch, Second Time Setting
- Alarm Clock Function
- Backlit Display for Reading Computers Functions in Low Light Conditions
- Surface Time, Desaturation and No Fly Time Calculator
- Low Battery Warning
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- 50-Dive per Category Memory Logbook Function
- Modes: Air/Nitrox, Free Dive and Gauge
- Air/Nitrox Program:
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- New Algorithm: Cressi & Bruce Wienke Based on Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations in Repetitive Multi-Day Dives and w/Mixtures
- Take Nitrox Dive After Air Dive, (Even While De-Saturating)
- Maximum Allowed PO2 Values: 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar)
- Mixture's Oxygen Percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 12,139' (3,700m)
- Complete Diving Data Processor
- Graphic Indicator of CNS Toxicity Level of Oxygen
- Safety Stop Indicator, Multiple Level Safety Factor Configuration
- Algorithm for Managing Uncontrolled Ascents
- Visualization of Time at Dive Phase
- Ability to Add/Remove Deep Stops
- Alarm in Case of Breach of Ascent Speed, Decompression or PPO2
- Ability to Disable the Ascent Alarms if Needed
- Completely Resettable - Useful for Renting Purposes
- Provides Planning Scrolling of No-Decompression Limits
- Free Dive (Apnea) Program:
- Provides Display of All Diving Parameters
- Depth, Temperature, and Dive Calculator
- Maximum Dive Depth and Dive Time
- Surface Interval Between Each Dive
- Length of Diving Session
- Depth, Dive Time, Surface Interval Alarms
- Recovery Time Alarm and Visualization of Time at Dive Phase
- Gauge Program (w/o Decompression Calculator):
- Depth/Temperature Indicator
- Average Depth, Dive Time in Minutes and Seconds
- Resettable Depth Stopwatch
- Off Mode:
- Sensors Disabled for Snorkeling/Swimming Activities
- Conserves Battery Power
- User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- User Quick Start Guide
- Cressi Goa PC Download Interface:
- Compatibility (PC/MAC): Windows 7 and OSX 10.10 (64 BIT) Mac
- Compatibility (Device): Cressi Goa Dive Computers
- Complete Dive Profile Information
- Ability to See All Aspects of Dive Profiles with Color Graphs
- Log Your Dives
- Must for Serious Divers
- Helps Improve Diving Ability
- Observe Critical Dive Profile Information
- Share Underwater Experiences with Others
Depths and Decompression Status
Maximum Depth and Bottom Time
Ambient Temperatures and Surface Intervals
All Warning Points Entered During the Dive and More
- Includes: USB Cable, Cradle and Disc
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Cressi RGBM: Cressi & Bruce Wienke Based on Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||394' (120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air/Nitrox, Free Dive, Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||50-Dive per Category Memory Logbook Function|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|Compatibility (PC/MAC)||Windows 7 and OSX 10.10 (64 BIT) MAC|
|Interface||USB Cable and Cradle|
|Compatibility (Device)||Cressi Leonardo and Giotto Dive Computers|
|Purpose||Protect Computer Screen Crystal|