You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe new Yamaha Seawing II has been designed and built for performance and power. The dual motors provide powerful yet smooth propulsion through the water at a max speed of 5mph (8km/h). A 14.8V 10AH lithium Ion battery pack, powers the Seawing II dual motors, giving you a total underwater run time of 40 minutes, and a recharge time of just 3 hours.The Seawing II keeps many design elements from the original Seawing but adds modern features that are preferred by todays divers. The contoured hydrodynamic wing design gives you the lift you need to glide and maneuver through the water with ease. The added full OLED screen shows your current gear (speed level) and battery level at-a-glance. A built in 2-level rotational speed control switch allows you to change from low gear to high gear, changing your speed from 4.3mph to 5mph (6.9km/h to 8km/h).
With a depth rating of 100' (30m), you'll have the confidence in the Seawing II reliability and durability to reach those epic dive locations. While in saltwater, the Seawing II is neutrally buoyant, allowing you to maintain a depth with less effort. At a lightweight 8.15 lbs. (3.7 kg), the Seawing II is a very practical dive propulsion unit to travel with. With its small form factor, it can easily fit in a backpack or a carry-on bag, perfect for traveling on airplanes.
The Yamaha Seawing II has a 3-hour charge time and 40-minute battery life, the SeaWing offers users a great underwater experience time and time again. The scooter measures 20.1" x 6.57" x 10.83" (510mm x 167mm x 225mm). Don't let the action stop, get some spare batteries to keep you cruising all day (see SKU: YMHBAS2). The Seascooter comes complete with an owner's manual, battery charger and is designed for ages 16+.
- Designed & Built for Performance & Power
- Dual Motors Provide Powerful Yet Smooth Propulsion
- Max Speed of 5mph (8km/h)
- Power: 14.8V 10AH High Performance Replaceable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charge Time: 3-Hours
- Run Time: Up to 40 Minutes w/Normal Use
- Contoured Hydrodynamic Wing Design
- Lift Needed to Glide & Maneuver Thru-Water w/Ease
- Full OLED Screen: Shows Current Gear (speed level) & Battery Level At-A-Glance
- Built In 2-Level Rotational Speed Control Switch:
Change from Low Gear to High Gear
Changes Speed from 4.3mph to 5mph (6.9km/h to 8km/h)
- Depth Limit: 100' (30m)
- Weight: 8.15 lbs. (3.7 kg) Including Battery
- Small Form Factor: Easily Fits-In Backpack or Carry-On Perfect for Traveling On-Airplanes
- Dimensions: 20.1 x 6.57 x 10.83 (510mm x 167mm x 225mm)
- Includes Battery Charger
- Don't Let the Action Stop (Spare Battery see SKU: YMHBAS2)
- Owner's Manual
- Designed for Ages 16+
- Colors: Carbon/Red or White/Yellow
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Propulsion Vehicle|
|Run Time||Up to 40 Minutes w/Normal Use|
|Speed||4.3 to 5mph (6.9 to8km/h)|
|Gears||Two (Hi/Lo Variability)|
|Depth Rating||100' (30m)|
|Dimensions||20.1 x 6.57 x 10.83 (510 x 167 x 225mm)|
|Weight||8.15lbs (3.7kg) w/Battery|