You have no items in your shopping cart.
Underwater Kinetics Blue-Tang Titanium Knife, Blunt Tip
Product OverviewSafety matters don't dive without the Blue Tang Titanium Knife. Getting caught in netting or fishing line is a dangerous and common occurrence. The Blue Tang Titanium is designed with a line cutter hook at the base of the blade to help you easily cut through any entanglement. It is sharp, corrosion resistant, and holds an edge longer than stainless-steel. The non-corroding solid titanium blade combined with straight and serrated cutting edges on a 5" (12.7cm) blade and heavy-duty pommel end cap for signaling like a tank banger all make this one multi-tool functional knife.
The knife measures (L x W x H) 10.0" x 2.15" x 1.0" (25.4cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm) and weighs 7.1 oz. (201 g). The knife blade has a blunt tip design. The knives, rubber ergonomic handle with extended thumb guard on the hilt fits comfortable in your hand. A quick release sheath has a locking mechanism on it, so the knife won't fall out underwater or stab you. Sheath allows one hand insertion and comes complete with ozone resistant quick release leg straps. All this make this the best all-around diver's knife. It is the ultimate in salt water corrosion resistance and has a keen edge, incredible strength, and a design that is unique for diving knives. Knife is available in multiple color and comes with a user manual.
- Safety Matters-Don't Dive w/o Blue Tang Titanium Knife
- Getting Caught In-Netting or Fishing Line Is-Dangerous & Common Occurrence
- Line Cutter Hook Easily-Cut-Thru Any Entanglement
- Sharp, Corrosion Resistant, & Holds Edge Longer than Stainless Steel
- Non-Corroding Solid Titanium Blade
- Straight & Serrated Cutting Edges
- 5 (12.7cm) Blade
- Heavy-Duty Pommel End-Cap for Signaling (Tank-Banger)
- Blunt Tip Design
- Multi-Tool Functional Knife
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.0 x 2.15 x 1.0 (25.4cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz. (201.28 g)
- Rubber Ergonomic Handle w/Extended Thumb Guard
- Knife Fits-Comfortably In-Divers-Hand
- Quick Release Sheath Locking Mechanism, Knife Won't Fall-Out Underwater or Stab-You
- Sheath Allows One-Hand Insertion
- Ozone Resistant Quick-Release Leg Straps
- Best All-Around Diver's Knife
- Ultimate Salt Water Corrosion Resistance, Keen Edge & Incredible Strength
- Available in Multiple Colors
- User Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||5 (12.7cm)|
|Overall Length||10.0 (25.4cm)|
|Weight||7.1 oz. (200 g)|
|Blade Type||One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Partial Serrated Edge
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This knife has been great so far. The price point was great for titanium. It comes with straps to attach it to your leg, and comes out of the sheath easily. I would definitely recommend for the price. We own an Atomic knife that was $130.00 and this one seem to do just as well.