You have no items in your shopping cart.
Underwater Kinetics Aqualite S UV-395 eLED Light Black
Product OverviewUnderwater Kinetics Aqualite UV-395 eLED Light:
Amaze yourself by seeing new colors not normally revealed in the beam of your old tag along dive light. Recently you may have heard that some resorts are beginning to offer what's called a Fluorescent Dive or Flo Dive where night divers are given UV lights that transform the reef into a spectacular show of color, just like the UV posters of yore. This phenomenon is relatively new to divers but, in fact, scientists have been observing this reaction for years. It is only recently that advances in technology have allowed the world of UV to be brought into the mainstream diving industry.
How does it Work:
Chemical compounds contained in the tissue of these animals (mostly corals) react to the UV light causing them to fluoresce in brilliant reds, purples and greens. The results can be quite amazing. Recently, advances in technology have made possible a new version of the UV LED which has a wavelength just outside the spectrum of visible light at about395(nm). This LED still causes marine life to put on their fluorescent show but since it is nearly invisible to the naked eye, only the glowing colors are revealed. The reef is still bathed in UV lightfyou just can't see it!Bottom linef no yellow filter needed.
Bring out the incredible underwater colors and intricate detail of marine life with the Aqualite UV-395 eLED Light. Fish and invertebrates hiding under ledges and holes often receive little ambient sunlight and require additional lighting for underwater videos to come to life. Lighting the foreground with daylight colored Aqualite illumination, while allowing the delicate blues and greens of the open water background to fade into the depths can produce prize winning videos. The Light Head provides a 90 Degree beam angle. This type of light works extremely well with wide angle cameras such as GoPro.
Shine all the light you need on your underwater subjects with the Aqualite- UV-395 eLED photo/video light. Toggle between the three power settings with the push button tail switch to get the ideal amount of light on your subject. Use the versatile included mounting options for tons of flexibility in your lighting setups, including many possible GoPro mounts. The light comes with three included photo mounts for added flexibility in mounting. A ball mount that integrates with ball joint style photo arms and two GoPro-compatible mounts that also works with the UK-Pro line of accessories.
The Aqualite UV-395 eLED has 3 power settings. The lights 3 power settings provide 100%, 40% and 15% of brightness. The light has a burn time of 2-hours at 100%, 5.3-hours at 40% and 9-hours at 15%. The corrosion resistant HYDRALUM (TM) lamp head has an UV eLED lamp and is powered by an included rechargeable 2600 mAh lithium ion battery (user replaceable), that is easily recharged with the included USB charge cable and wall adapter. The light is depth rated to 330' (100m), measures 5" x 1.5" x 1.5" (12.7cm x 3.81cm x 3.81cm), weighs 6.4oz. (181.44g), comes with an owner's manual and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Bring Out Incredible Colors & Intricate Detail of Marine Life
- Produce Prize Winning Videos w/Aqualite
- Video w/Fluorescent Dive or Flo Dive Light
- Amaze Yourself by Seeing New Colors When Night Diving
- UV Lights Transform Reef into Spectacular Show of Color
- Just-Like UV Posters of Yore
- Phenomenon is Relatively New to Divers, Scientists have Observing Reaction for Years
Chemical Compounds In-Tissue of Animals (mostly corals) React to UV Light
Results Quite Amazing
No Need for Filters
- 90 Degree Smooth Wide-Angle Beam
- Evenly Lights Up Subject
- Great for Wide Angle Cameras Like GoPro
- 3-Power Settings: Easily Toggled with 1-Hand via Rear Push Button Switch
- Very Flexible Light for Any Circumstance
- 3-Included Photo Mounts:
Adds Flexibility In-Mounting
Ball Mount Integrates w/Ball Joint Photo Arms
Works w/UK-Pro Line of Accessories
- 3-Power Settings: 100%, 40% and 15% of Brightness
- Burn Time:
100% Power: 2-Hours
40% Power: 5.3-Hours
15% Power: 9-Hours
- Lamp: UV eLED Technology
- Corrosion Resistant Hdralum Lamp Head
- Power: Single Rechargeable 2600 mAh Lithium Ion (Included)
- Included USB Charge Cable & Wall Adapter
- Depth Rating: 330' (100m)
- Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 1.5 (12.7cm x 3.81cm x 3.81cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181.44 g)
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Lamp Head: Hydralum|
|Beam Angle||90 Degree|
|Batteries||Rechargeable 2600 mAh Lithium Ion (Included)|
|Burn Time||100% Power: 2-Hours
40% Power: 5.3-Hours
15% Power: 9-Hours
|Light Modes||3-Power Setting (Modes): 100%, 40%, 15%|
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Attachment or Handle||3 Photo Accessory Mounts
|Dimensions||5 x 1.5 x 1.5 (12.7 x 3.81 x 3.81cm)|
|Weight||6.4 oz (181.4g)|