You have no items in your shopping cart.
Underwater Kinetics Aqualite Pro S Light
Product OverviewUnderwater Kinetics made some adjustments to their Aqualite lineup in 2018. The original Aqualite S featured a convenient rear power button that was popular with divers, so UK brought it back by popular demand. The new Aqualite Pro S features the push button power switch, delivers 600 lumens on high power and comes with a narrow 20° spot beam. Three power settings are easily toggled through, with a maximum battery duration of a 13 hours on the low setting. Ideal as a primary dive light due to its brightness, compact size and narrow beam angle. Also makes a great camera housing spot focusing light. Conveniently mount your Aqualite to just about any bracket via the 1/4-20 threads located on the underside of the case.
The light measure 1.5" x 5.8" x (3.8 cm x 14.7 cm) and weighs 6.4 oz. (181 g). Power is supplied by a rechargeable 3400 mAh lithium-ion battery with a burn time of 1.5-hours in high mode, 4.8-hours in med mode and 13-hours in low mode. The eLED lamp provides 600-lumens in high, 200-lumens in mid and 80-lumens in low mode. Light is depth rated to 328' (100 meters) has a corrosion resistant Hydralum lamp head and comes with charging cradle, universal input USB power cable (US plug) and hands-free hand mount. Light comes with an owner's manual and is proudly made in the USA.
- Convenient Rear Power Push Button
- Three Power Settings: Easily Toggled Thru
- Ideal Primary Dive Light
- Brightness, Compact Size & Narrow Beam Angle
- Great Camera Housing Spot Focusing Light
- 1/4-20 Threaded Mount On Light Bottom
- Three Light Modes: 600-Lumens in High, 200-Lumens in Mid, 80-Lumens in Low
- Burn Times: 1.5-Hours in High Mode, 4.8-Hours in Med Mode & 13-Hours in Low Mode
- Lamp: eLED Technology
- Narrow 20°: Spot Beam
- Corrosion Resistant Hydralum Lamp Head
- Power: Single Rechargeable 3400 mAh Lithium Ion (Included)
- Depth Rating: 328' (100 meters)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.8 x (3.8 cm x 14.7 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181 g)
- Owner's Manual
USB Power Charge Cable (US plug)
Hands-Free Hand Mount
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Body Material||Lamp Head: Hydralum|
|Lumens||600 Full Power|
|Beam Angle||Narrow 20°: Spot|
|Batteries||Rechargeable 3400 mAh Lithium Ion (Included)|
|Burn Time||1.5-Hours High Mode, 4.8-Hours Med Mode, 13-Hours Low Mode|
|Light Modes||600-Lumens High, 200-Lumens Mid, 80-Lumens Low|
|Depth Rating||328' (100 meters)|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 5.8 x (3.8 cm x 14.7 cm)|
|Weight||6.4 oz. (181 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Hands Free Mount|
|Lamp Head: Hydralum|
|600 Full Power|
|Narrow 20°: Spot|
|Rechargeable 3400 mAh Lithium Ion (Included)|
|1.5-Hours High Mode, 4.8-Hours Med Mode, 13-Hours Low Mode|
|600-Lumens High, 200-Lumens Mid, 80-Lumens Low|
|328' (100 meters)|
|1.5 x 5.8 x (3.8 cm x 14.7 cm)|
|6.4 oz. (181 g)|
|Attachment or Handle|
|Handheld, Hands Free Mount|