You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sea & Sea DX-6G Adventure SetDX-6G/YS-03/F.O.C/Arm/Tray
Product OverviewThe Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera and Housing is a rugged sports camera with depth rating of 46' (14m) and has a drop impact resistance of 5' (1.6m). When in the underwater housing the depth limit is extended to 180' (55m) so you can share the ultimate underwater moment. The 6G is an all-weather, rugged and reliable camera for all adventures. Take it mountain climbing, skiing, fishing, and scuba diving and the camera will also function at temperature as low as 14 Degree F (-10 Degree C).
Camera has a 5x zoom lens from wide-angle 28mm reproducing high-definition and crystal-clear images. CMOS with 16 megapixels together with high-performance image engine to produce low-noise and wide dynamic range images. Equipped with macro mode. As close as 0.4" (1cm) to the subject. Enables you to bring the lens close to the subject without a close-up lens, enabling enlarged picture of a small objects. Equipped with Underwater Mode for optimum underwater photos and videos. This mode uses white balance optimized for underwater photos, making colors appear more natural by adding reds that tend to get lost in photos taken underwater.
Records High Definition video. H264/30fps High Definition movie. As equipped with HDMI terminal (type-D), the camera can be connected to a television with ease. Comes with macro ring diffuser as standard. Diffuses light from the built-in flash evenly, illuminating whole image when macro photo is taken. Wide-angle conversion lens x0.6. Can be attached and detached underwater. When the optional SS bayonet wide-angle conversion lens WCL06 is mounted, the angle of view will increase providing stunning images. When the bayonet mount is used, the lens can be attached and detached with ease, so as not to miss any critical shots.
Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets for external strobes. Compatible strobes: YS-03, YS-D1 in slave TTL mode and YS-D2 (see SKU: SSYSD2) in slave TTL mode or YS-D2 sold after May 2019(serial number 170909685-and above) in DS-TTL mode (in customize mode - E position). * YS-01 (see SKU: SSYS01) is not compatible. Equipped with flash shutter lever. When an external strobe such as YS-03 is used, light from the camera's built-in flash can be shaded. The housing is made from a durable polycarbonate plastic, measures (W x H x D) 6.5" x 3.7" x 2.4" (165mm x 93mm x 61.5mm), weighs (approximately) 15 oz. (412 g) housing only, 21.3 oz. (605 g) including camera, battery, SD card and underwater weighs 1.05 oz. (30 g).
The camera is equipped with a Ricoh lens, 11 elements in 9 groups (5 aspherical elements), has a focal length of 5 - 25mm (in 35mm format equivalent) Approx. 28 - 140mm Maximum Aperture F3.5(W) - F5.5(T) Zoom Optical Zoom 5X Digital Zoom approx. 7.2X, and an intelligent zoom approx. 7.5X at 7M, approx. 36X at 640 (including optical zoom). Motion blur reduction mode with still pixel track SR hi-sensitivity anti-shake mode (digital SR) movie and movie shake reduction mode (Movie SR). Focus type is 9-point AF, spot AF and auto tracking AF. Camera focus range (from lens face) standard is 19.7" (50cm) - infinity. - infinity (entire zoom range). Camera when used in macro has a focus range of 4" 23.64" (10cm 600cm) (entire zoom range) and 1cm (.4") macro .36" 11.76" (10cm 30cm) (middle zoom position).
Infinity-landscape, pan focus, manual focus available. Face detection AF&AE is available for all modes up to 32 faces. Smile capture, self-portrait assist, self-portrait assist + smile capture, blink detection and pet detection will detect up to 1 pet's face (auto). Number of effective pixels is approximately 16 megapixels and the camera image sensor is a 1/2.3" CMOS. Number of Recorded pixels: Still 16M (4608 x 3456), 12M (1:1) (3456 x 3456), 12M (16:9) (4608 x 2592), 7M (3072 x 2304), 5M (16:9) (3072 x 1728), 5M (2592 x 1944), 4M (16:9) (2592 x 1464), 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (16:9) (1920 x 1080), 1024 (1024 x 768), 640 (640 x 480).
* In Digital Microscope mode, recorded pixels are fixed to 2M (1920 x 1080). * In continuous shooting mode (High), recorded pixels are fixed to 5M(1600x1200) or 4M (2592x1464) per frame. * In Report mode, select from 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (1600 x 1200) or 1280 (1280 x 960). * In Original Frame mode, recorded pixels are fixed to either 5M (2592 x 1944) or 4M (2592 x 1464). Movie 1920(1920 x 1080: approx. 30fps, 1280(1280 x 720: approx. 60/30fps. Sensitivity: (standard output sensitivity) AUTO, manual (ISO 125 - 6400). White balance of auto, daylight, s tungsten light, fluorescent light (D: daylight color, N: daylight white, W: white light), manual. Display: 2.7" (68.6mm) wide LCD, approximately 230K dots, AR Coating (cover only). Exposure control metering system multi-segment metering, center-weighted metering and spot metering. Exposure compensation is 2EV (1/3EV steps). Scene modes are auto picture, program, HDR, handheld night snap, movie, high speed movie, digital microscope, landscape, flower, portrait, underwater, underwater movie, interval shot, interval movie, surf & snow, kids, pet, sport, night scene, night scene portrait, fireworks, food, digital SR, report and green.
Playback modes are slideshow, image rotation, small face filter, ink rubbing filter, collage, digital filter (B&W / sepia, toy camera, retro, color, extract color, color emphasis, high contrast, starburst, soft, fish-eye, brightness, miniature), HDR filter, original frame, movie edit, red-eye edit, resize, cropping, image copy, protect, start-up screen. Cameras shutter speed is 1/4000 - 1/4sec. (mechanical and electronic shutter), 4sec at most (night scene mode setting). Built-in flash modes of flash-on and flash-off modes. Red-eye compensation function employs a pre-discharge. The flash range wide is approximately 0.66' 18' (0.2m - 5.5m) (ISO Auto) in Telephoto approximately 0.66' 11' (0.2m 3.5m) (ISO Auto). Drive Modes: One shot, Self-timer, Continuous Shooting, Burst Shooting, Remote Control, Auto Bracketing. Storage Media: Built-in Memory (approx. 68MB), SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Eye-Fi Card. Power Source: Rechargeable D-LI92 lithium-ion battery. Camera and housing come with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB cable, Macro stand, macro flashlight diffuser, hand strap, power adapter, camera strap, O-ring remover, lubricant, and owner manuals.
Package includes YS-03 Strobe, Fiber Optic Cable, Arm & Tray. See Adorama website for details on strobe, arm, and tray SKU's: SS03125, SS22140. For Fiber Optic Cable see SKU: SSFO2. Also see features below.
- Focus Type: 9-point AF, Spot AF & Auto Tracking AF
- Focus Range (from lens face) Standard 19.7 (50cm) - Infinity - Infinity (entire zoom range)
- Used In-Macro:
Focus Range of 4 23.64 (10cm 600cm) (entire zoom range)
1cm (.4) Macro .36 11.76 (10cm 30cm) (middle zoom position)
- Infinity-Landscape: Pan Focus, Manual Focus Available
- Face Detection AF&AE Available for All Modes Up to 32 Faces
- Smile Capture, Self-Portrait Assist, Self-Portrait Assist + Smile Capture
- Blink Detection & Pet Detection, Detects Up to 1 Pet's Face (auto)
- Effective Pixels: Approximately 16 Megapixels & Camera Image Sensor is 1/2.3 CMOS
- * In Digital Microscope Mode, Recorded Pixels are Fixed to 2M (1920 x 1080)
- * In Report Mode, Select from 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (1600 x 1200) or 1280 (1280 x 960)
- Number of Recorded Pixels:
Still 16M (4608 x 3456), 12M (1:1) (3456 x 3456), 12M (16:9) (4608 x 2592)
7M (3072 x 2304), 5M (16:9) (3072 x 1728), 5M (2592 x 1944)
4M (16:9) (2592 x 1464), 3M (2048 x 1536)
2M (16:9) (1920 x 1080), 1024 (1024 x 768), 640 (640 x 480)
- * In Continuous Shooting Mode (High):
Recorded Pixels are Fixed to 5M(1600x1200) or 4M (2592x1464) per Frame
- * In Original Frame Mode:
Recorded Pixels are Fixed to Either 5M (2592 x 1944) or 4M (2592 x 1464)
Movie 1920 (1920 x 1080: approx. 30fpsbr>1280(1280 x 720: approx. 60/30fps
Sensitivity: (standard output sensitivity) AUTO, manual (ISO 125 - 6400)
- White Balance:
Auto, Daylight, S Tungsten Light
Fluorescent Light (D: daylight color, N: daylight white, W: white light)
- Display: 2.7 (68.6mm) Wide LCD
- Approximately 230K Dots, AR Coating (cover only)
- Exposure Control Metering System: Multi-Segment, Center-Weighted & Spot Metering
- Exposure Compensation: 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Scene Modes:
Auto Picture, Program, HDR, Handheld Night Snap
Movie, High Speed Movie, Digital Microscope, Landscape, Flower, Portrait
- Underwater Scene Mode: Underwater Movie, Interval Shot, Interval Movie and green
- Surf & Snow Modes
- Kids, Pet, Sport, Night Scene, Night Scene Portrait, Fireworks, Food, Digital SR, Report Modes
- Playback Modes:
Slideshow, image rotation, small face filter
Ink Rubbing Filter, Collage, Digital Filter
B&W / Sepia, Toy Camera, Retro, Color, Extract Color, Color Emphasis
High Contrast, Starburst, Soft, Fish-Eye, Brightness, Miniature
- HDR Filter:
- Red-Eye Edit
Resize, Cropping, Image Copy
Protect, Start-Up Screen
- Shutter Speed:
1/4000 - 1/4sec. (mechanical & electronic shutter)
4sec Most Night Scene Mode Setting
- Built-In Flash Modes of Flash-On & Flash-Off Modes
- Red-Eye Compensation Function Employs Pre-Discharge
- Flash Range Wide:
Approximately 0.66' 18' (0.2m - 5.5m) (ISO Auto)
In Telephoto Approximately 0.66' 11' (0.2m 3.5m) (ISO Auto)
- Drive Modes:
One Shot, Self-Timer, Continuous Shooting, Burst Shooting
Remote Control, Auto Bracketing
- Storage Media: Built-In Memory (approx. 68MB), SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Eye-Fi Card
- Power Source: Rechargeable D-LI92 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Durable Polycarbonate Plastic
- Housing Depth Rating: 180' (55m)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 6.5 x 3.7 x 2.4 (165mm x 93mm x 61.5mm)
- Weight (approximately):
15 oz. (412 g) Housing Only
21.3 oz. (605 g) w/Camera, Battery, SD Card
- Underwater Weigh: 1.05 oz. (30 g)
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Macro Stand
Macro Flashlight Diffuser
- Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe:
- Easy & Versatile Slave TTL
- Simple Controls: Rotary Power Switch
- Diffuser: Half-Translucent Section Diffuses & Softens Light from Strobe
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle: 100 Degree x 100 Degree (w/Diffuser 110 Degree x 110 Degree)
- Power: 4x AA Alkaline: 6V or 4x AA Ni-MH: 4.8V (Not Included)
- Number of Flashes A: 230 Ni-MH(2500mAh): 300
- Recycle Time (full)] A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Color Temperature w/Diffuser: 5250K
- Depth Rating: 250' (75m)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.7 x 4.3 x 5.2 (68mm x 108mm x 129mm)
- Weight: 15.2 oz. (430 g) w/o Batteries * Fixing Bolt Fitted
- Underwater Weight: Approximately: 0.4 oz. (10 g) w/Batteries
- Auto Power Off Function
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve
- Flex Arm & Single Tray:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.7 x 5.2 x 3.1 (217mm x 130mm x 77mm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (275 g)
Camera Base/Camera Base Adapter/Extra Grip:
Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (Anodized Body)
Camera Base Rubber: Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Rubber
- Sea & Sea Fiber Optic II Sync Cord:
- Coiled Sync Cord
- Links Underwater Strobe to Cameras Waterproof Housing
- Compatible w/All Sea & Sea Strobes & Housings
- Allows Strobe Triggering by Cameras Built-In Flash
- Coiled Design:
More Length Potential w/o Tangling
Accommodate Complete Flexibility of All Strobe Angles
Combination of 613 Fibers
Resistant to Distortion, Bending & Physical Impact
Bi-Directional: Designed for Use w/Internal Optical YS-Converters
Fiber Diameter: 0.059 (1.5mm)
Cable Diameter: 0.105 (2.7mm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|External Memory||1x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Video Mode||Recording Modes: Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 30p, HD (1280 x 720) at 30p/60p|
|Interface||HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B|
|Power||Rechargeable D-LI92 Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Photographic Distance||Normal Focus Range: 1.6 to Infinity (50 to Infinity)
Macro Focus Range: 0.4 to 2' (1 to 60cm)
|Auto Off System Time||Yes|
|Shutter||1/4000 - 1/4sec. (mechanical & electronic shutter)
4sec Most Night Scene Mode Setting
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.8 x 2.4 x 1.2 (122.5 x 61.5 x 29.5mm)|
|Weight||6.1 oz (173g)|
|Waterproof Rating||46' (14m)|
|Lamp||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Number of Flashes||AA Batteries: 230
Ni-MH (2500mAh): 300
|Recycle Time||AA: 2.5 sec.
Ni-MH: 1.9 se
|Depth Rating||250' (75m)|
|Strobe Dimensions||W x H x D: 2.7 x 4.3 x 5.2 (68mm x 108mm x 129mm)|
|Weight (Strobe)||15.2 oz. (430 g) w/o Batteries * Fixing Bolt Fitted|
|Buoyancy||0.4 oz. (10 g) w/Batteries|
|Arm & Tray:||----|
|Materials||Camera Base/Camera Base Adapter/Extra Grip:
Aluminum Alloy (Anodized Body)
Camera Base Rubber: Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Rubber
|Arm/Tray Dimensions||W x H x D: 8.7 x 5.2 x 3.1 (217mm x 130mm x 77mm)|
|Weight||9.6 oz. (275 g)|
|Fiber Optic Cable||----|
|Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Cable Materials||Methacrylic Resin|
|Hardwire/Fiber Optic||Fiber Optic|
|Depth Rating||180' (55m)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.5 x 3.7 x2.4 (165 x 93 x 61.5mm)|
|Controls||Most All Camera Functions|
|Buoyancy||Negative 1.05 oz (30g)|