You have no items in your shopping cart.
Paralenz Dive Camera Vaquita
Paralenz Vaquita is a small yet powerful underwater camera with a simple mission: to enable you to seamlessly capture and share brilliant underwater videos with the world. Get wet, discover the depths below, and make an impact. Every dive counts. OLED Display: Frame your adventure. Keep a real-time overview of what you're recording on the Paralenz Vaquita's new True Color OLED screen. It also displays your dive profile along with the current depth and temperature information. Up to 4K: Marine life just got really sharp. Capture ocean life in all its details. Paralenz Vaquita's updated technology delivers the smoothest and most vivid underwater videos up to 4K (4k 60fps / 1080p 240fps).
Paralenz uses the HEVC (H.265) video codec which stores more image information while using less storage space and preserving the dynamic range of your recordings. Intelligent Color Correction: Vivid colors, all the way down. Take back all those vivid colors you remember from your dive up to the surface. Paralenz Vaquita's patented depth-controlled color correction (DCC) automatically adjusts the white balance of your recording to the depth you're diving at. Compared to the use of filters, Paralenz built-in color correction allows for all the light to be collected. Thanks to the power of the new Ambarella processor, Paralenz Vaquita is constantly optimizing the color correction together with you.
Auto-Record: More diving, less worrying. There is no more need to manually start your recording. Adjust your preferred depth level at which the Paralenz Vaquita automatically starts and stops recording. Collect Ocean Data: Make every dive count! Paralenz Vaquita has a unique set of sensors that automatically track valuable ocean data. Sharing your underwater videos and the ocean data with Paralenz App allows marine scientists to learn more about the Ocean and help restore its health. Built for the size of your hand. Vaquita's high-grade aluminum body fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and can be easily operated with neoprene gloves. You can also attach it to your mask or to your gear. Out of the box and into the ocean, don't worry about buying additional camera housings and filters. Paralenz Vaquita comes with everything you need.
Dive Buddies: The camera and the App. Connect your Paralenz Vaquita to their free Paralenz App to transfer your recordings. Check your dives with the intelligent dive log and scroll through your media library. Proud of a shot? Simply edit it and share the video as a story with other divers. The best part: you help save our ocean with every shared story. Put your dive on the map: Turn your dive into a story and put it on the map Inspire and get inspired! You can view dives from all around the world and get ideas for your next adventure. Your Dives. Your Stories. Your Impact: Any underwater camera can capture a dive. But does it speak for the ocean? Every time you share a dive with the Paralenz App you share valuable Ocean data with researchers worldwide. Sharing Ocean Data to make an impact: Paralenz vision is to enable every diver to help protect our playground: the ocean. With every dive you share through the Paralenz App, you also share valuable Ocean data to researchers and conservationists worldwide. How we work with partners: Your Paralenz camera automatically collects Ocean data about the location, depth, temperature, and conductivity during your dive. When you share your dive through the Paralenz App, Paralenz distribute all relevant ocean data to their partners, supporting their efforts to help save the ocean.
Included with the camera are a click mount, USB-C cable and spare O-rings. The camera provides a 12MP RAW plus jpeg, 4K at 60fps, 4K HDR at 30fps and 1080p at 240fps. FOV (1/1.8") D135½ H110½ V57½ lens. Video format: MOV - H264 4K 60fps / H265 4K 30fps. Video bitrate: 100 Mbps. Stabilization: EIS 4K 30fps. Color correction: WB + DCC. The camera display is a 0.95" (2.4cm) true color OLED 180x120p live view (viewfinder, dive profile overlay). Connectivity Wi-Fi 2.4G (5Ghz), Bluetooth and USB. Compatible Apps: Android, iOS and Transfer: Easy Pairing. Chip image sensor Ambarella H2s65 a Sony IMX577. Materials, Sealing, and Mounting: 6061 aluminum alloy housing, quick-release coupling with triple O-ring seal. Mounting: T-rails (not compatible with Dive Camera+), no extra housing needed. Audio: Internal microphone.
Power is supplied by a lithium-ion 200 mAh battery. Camera ports are USB - Type C (fast charging) and micro SD-card. Camera external sensors for pressure, temperature, GPS, conductivity, 9 axis gyroscope, accelerometer, and time. The camera measures 5" x 1.5" x 1.7" (128mm x 40mm x 43mm) and weighs 8.47 oz. (240 g) with an underwater buoyancy of negative 3.53 oz (-100 g). The memory/storage capacity is 128Gb Micro SD-Card (Class: U3 or V30) - not included. The housing is water and dust resistant 1,150' (350m), is shockproof and has a temperature range of 14½F to 104½F (-10½C to 40½C). Camera comes with an owner's manual.
The Ocean At Your Fingertips.
Paralenz Vaquita is a small yet powerful underwater camera with a simple mission: to enable you to seamlessly capture and share brilliant underwater videos with the world. Get wet, discover the depths below, and make an impact. Every dive counts.
OLED Display: Frame Your Adventure.
Keep a real-time overview of what you’re recording on the Paralenz Vaquita’s new True Color OLED screen. It also displays your dive profile along with the current depth and temperature information.
Up to 4K: Marine Life Just Got Really Sharp.
Auto-Record: More Diving, Less Worrying.
- Small Yet Powerful Underwater Camera
- Simple Mission:
Enable You to Seamlessly Capture Brilliant Underwater Videos
Share Them w/the World
- Get Wet, Discover the Depths Below, & Make-An-Impact, Every Dive Counts
- OLED Display: Frame Your Adventure 0.95 (2.4cm) True Color OLED 180x120p
- Live View (Viewfinder, Dive Profile Overlay)
- OLED Screen: Displays Dive Profile w/Current Depth & Temperature Information
- Up to 4K: Marine Life Just Got Really Sharp, Capture Ocean Life In-Ail-its-Details
- Updated Technology: Delivers Smoothest & Vivid U/W Videos Up to 4K (4k 60fps/1080p 240fps)
- HEVC (H.265) Video Codec
Stores More image Information While Using Less Storage Space
Preserves Dynamic Range of Your Recordings
- Intelligent Color Correction:
Take Back All-Those-Vivid-Colors You Remember from Dive Up to Surface
Patented Depth-Controlled Color Correction (DCC)
Automatically Adjusts White Balance of Recording to Depth You're Diving At
- Compared to Use of Filters Built-In Color Correction Allows All Light-to-Be-Collected
- Ambarella Processor: Constantly Optimizing Color Correction Together w/You
More Diving, Less Worrying
No Need to Manually Start Recording
Adjust Your Preferred Depth Level
Automatically Starts & Stops Recording
- Collect Ocean Data:
Make Every Dive Count
Unique Set of Sensors
Share Your Underwater Videos & Ocean Data w/Paralenz App
Allows Marine Scientists to Learn More About Ocean & Help Restore-Its-Health
- Built for Size of Your Hand:
High-Grade Aluminum Body
Fits Perfectly-In-Palm of Hand
Easily Operated w/Neoprene Gloves
Attach to Mask or Gear
- Out-of-the-Box &-Into-the-Ocean:
Don't Worry About Buying Additional Camera Housings & Filters
Comes w/Everything You Need
- Check Dives w/Intelligent Dive Log & Scroll-Thru-Media Library
- Proud-of-A-Shot? Simply Edit & Share Video Story w/Other Divers, Your Dives, Your Stories
- Includes: Click Mount, USB-C Cable & Spare O-Rings
- Resolution: 12MP RAW Plus jpeg, 4K at 60fps, 4K HDR at 30fps and 1080p at 240fps
- Lens: FOV (1/1.8) D: 135 Degree/ H: 110 Dgree / V: 57 Degree
- Video Format: MOV - H264 4K 60fps / H265 4K 30fps
- Bitrate: 100 Mbps. Stabilization: EIS 4K 30fps
- Color Correction: WB + DCC
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 2.4G (5Ghz), Bluetooth & USB
- Compatible Apps: Android, iOS & Transfer: Easy Pairing
- Chip image Sensor Ambarella H2s65 a Sony IMX577
- Materials, Sealing, & Mounting:
6061 Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Mounting: T-rails (not compatible with Dive Camera+)
- Audio: Internal Microphone
- Power: Lithium-Ion 200 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Camera Ports: USB - Type C (fast charging) & Micro SD-Card
- External Sensors:
9 Axis Gyroscope, Accelerometer, & Time
- Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 1.7 (128mm x 40mm x 43mm)
- Weight: 8.47 oz. (240 g)
- Buoyancy: Negative 3.53 oz (-100 g)
- Memory/Storage Capacity: 128Gb Micro SD-Card (Class: U3 or V30) - Not Included
- Water & Dust Resistant: Depth Rated to 1,150' (350m)
- Temperature Range: 14 Degree F to 104 Degree F (-10 Degree C to 40 Degree C)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Image Resolution||12MP RAW Plus jpeg, 4K at 60fps, 4K HDR at 30fps and 1080p at 240fps|
|Internal Memory||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|External Memory||128Gb Micro SD-Card (Class: U3 or V30) - Not Included|
|Interface||Wi-Fi 2.4G (5Ghz), Bluetooth & USB|
|Power||Lithium-Ion 200 mAh Rechargeable Battery|
|Photographic Distance||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Auto Off System Time||Yes|
|High Res Mode||4K HDR at 30fps|
|Low Res Mode||1080p at 240fps|
|Shutter||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|LCD||0.95 (2.4cm) True Color OLED 180x120p|
|Computer Compatibility||Android, iOS & Transfer|
|Lens||FOV (1/1.8) D: 135 Degree / H: 110 Degree / V: 57 Degree|
|Construction||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Depth Rating||1,150' (350m)|
|Housing Dimensions||5 x 1.5 x 1.7 (128mm x 40mm x 43mm)|
|Weight||8.47 oz. (240 g)|
|Controls||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Housing Buoyancy||Negative 3.53 oz (-100 g)|
|Port||Not Specified by Manufacturer|