You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro K2 Light Undergarment Top
|cm||160-165||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185-190||180-185||185-190||190-195||185-190||190-195||195 +||190-195||195 +||195 +||195 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe undergarment of choice for temperate water thermal protection, the K2 Light under suit will keep you toasty warm while you're diving dry. Sporting a modern eye-catching design and patterned after the Everflex 1.5mm line, the under suit comes in long sleeve tops and pants that you can wear separately when conditions permit, or together for a total thermal insulating system. Both pants and long-sleeve tops are made with a light grid plush material that's breathable, warm and very stretchy. For Pants see SKU: SCPK2LPM Elastic wrist loops on the tops and heel straps on the pants enhance fit and prevent ride-up when donning a dry suit. Top has flat lock stitched seams, board short loop, are black in color and are available in multiple sizes. They are compatible with dry suits but can also be worn under semi-dry and 7mm wetsuits.
- Undergarment of Choice for Temperate Water Thermal Protection
- Keep You Toasty Warm While You're Diving Dry
- Breathable Fabric Design
- Sporting Modern Eye-Catching Design
- Patterned After Everflex 1.5mm Line
- Available In Long Sleeve Tops & Pants
- For Matching Bottom See SKU: SCPK2LPM
- Wear Separately when Conditions Permit, or Together for Total Thermal Insulating System
- Light Grid Plush Material That's Breathable, Warm & Very Stretchy
- Elastic Wrist Loops Enhance Fit & Prevent Ride-Up when Donning Dry Suit
- Board Short Loop Attaches to Pants
- Flat Lock Stitched Seams
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Dry Suit Undergarment|
|Material||Light Grid Plush|
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|
|Dry Suit Undergarment|
|Light Grid Plush|
|Flat Lock Stitched|
This undergarment was not what I expected. I was looking for a two piece, low profile garment to wear under my dry suit. This one sweats and doesn’t retain warmth. It’s really just an expensive rash guard with expensive long John bottoms.