You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe SP-170 Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel is TUSA's premier semi-dry snorkel incorporating several features such as the patented Hyperdry System making this one of the most stylish and feature packed snorkels on the market. The Hyperdry System keeps the main tube dry by ejecting water through an independent escape pipe. This unique design utilizes the angle of the snorkel tube and the resilience of the water surface to eject water. The smooth internal bore corrugated lower tube (pipe) offers a more comfortable fit since it creates no load on the ergonomically angled mouthpiece, straightens out during diving and doesn't get-in-the-way when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The swivel adapter snorkel keeper makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit of the keeper with no hassles. The two part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position and quickly detached from the mask if needed. The high flow purge used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant. Snorkel is available in multiple colors, so there's sure to be one to match your gear. Like your Scuba regulator the mouthpiece is replaceable to extend the life of the snorkel.
- TUSA's Premier Semi-Dry Snorkel
- Patented Hyperdry System:½:
Keeps Main Tube Dry½:
Ejects Water through
Independent Escape Pipe½:
- Utilizes Angle of Snorkel Tube and Resilience of Water Surface to Eject
- Smooth Internal Bore Corrugated Lower Tube (pipe):½:
Comfortable Fit, No-Load on Mouthpiece½:
Doesn't Get-in-the-Way when Switching from Snorkel to Scuba Regulator
- Swivel Adapter Snorkel Keeper: Quickly-Detaches from Mask if Needed
- High Flow Purge Design: Large Diameter Purge Valve for Simple, Quick Clearing
- Replaceable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece Ergonomically Angled for Comfort and Fit
- Contoured Tube Snorkel
- Multiple Color Options
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|