You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA Freedom One Mask
Product OverviewThe TUSAfs Freedom One Mask is a low-profile low volume two window mask that featuresthe newly developed andrevolutionaryfreedom technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. TheFreedom One Mask is one ofthe first next generation TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low friction double feathered edge skirt surface on the fitting line.
The quick adjust buckle system incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle into the black silicone rubber skirt of the mask. The result is a compact, lightweight, and technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit. TUSA's round edge skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort, you wonft have f±ring-around-the-eyeballsf like with other masks.
TUSA's patented 3-D wide split strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head's natural curvature. The 3-D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps. The Freedom Pro One Mask lenses are tempered CrystalView optical glass that provides superior clarity, color and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSAfs CrystalView lenses transmit 92% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision.
The Freedom One Mask also has UV and anti-reflective (A/R) treated lenses. Increased exposure to UV light can damage the eyes especially in marine environments where reflectivity is high. TUSAfs UV lens treatment provides 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Blocking 100% of the ultraviolet spectrum (under 400nm) provides greater eye protection without sacrificing light transmission or vision. Standard glass lenses can reflect up to 15% of available light reducing vision underwater. TUSAfs anti-reflective (A/R) lens treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater.
The Freedom One Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. Mask is available with an all-black silicone rubber skirt with a black or metallic dark red frame. Mask comes with a protective mask box.
- Low-Profile Low Volume Two Window Mask
- Revolutionary Freedom Technology:
Provides Superior Fit, Comfort & Performance
Superior Design, Built Quality, Materials & Frame Construction
Dimpled Skirt Surface w/Varied Silicone Thicknesses
- Proprietary Low-Friction Double Feathered Edge Skirt Surface On-Fitting Line
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System:
Newly-Designed Skirt Mounted Low-Profile Buckles
Easily-&-Quickly Adjusted for Perfect Fit
5-Position Strap Angle Adjustment
Micro-Adjustment Fine Tuning
- Compact, Lightweight, Technologically Advanced Mask Design
- Round Edge Skirt w/Soft Fit Suppresses Pressure & Reduces Crease On-Face
- Planar Fit, Instead of Linear Fit Won't Leave Ring-Around Eyeballs
- Patented 3-D Wide Split Strap:
Strap Snugly Fits Head's Natural Curvature
3-D Strap for Unprecedented Comfort & Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Tempered CrystalView Optical Glass Lenses:
Superior Clarity, Color and Transmission of Light
TUSA's CrystalView Lenses Transmit 92% of Available Light
- Clear Crisp Vision
- All Black Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Multiple Frame Colors
- Protective Mask Box
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Window Style||2 Front|
|Materials||Skirt: Silicone Rubber|
I have a smaller face that has issues with leakage from most every mask I've tried. Not this one though. It's double skirt has made all the difference. I didn't even realize masks didn't have to be as tight as I had been wearing them. Super comfortable and look great to boot.
A member of customer service at scuba.com helped me solve the problem with the ill-fitting mask I had and recommended this Tusa mask. It is a huge improvement and I’m so happy with it.