You have no items in your shopping cart.
TUSA 3 Gauge Analog Console, Metric (SCA-360)
Product OverviewThe TUSA's 3 Gauge Analog Console. The rugged easy to read pressure gauge has color coded pressure readout for added safety. The gauge measures pressure from 0 to 400 bars. The 0 to 50 bar section is colored in bright red to denote reserve air, the 100 to 400 bar section is color coded in blue. The gauge is incased in an impact resistant boot with an eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip. HP hose is 7/16" threaded. Pressure gauge is equipped with a thermometer giving temperature readings from 0°C to 40°.
The depth gauge measures depth from 0 to 60 meters and is also color coded for safety, with a blue color from 0 to 20 meters and red from 30 to 60 meters. The 3 meter depth is also color coded in red for minimum safety stop depth. Gauge is equipped with a maximum depth indicator that will follow the depth needle to the greatest depth reached on the dive and then will remain there to indicate your maximum depth. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key data for repetitive dives.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to their overall gear set up. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The back-mount compass is liquid filled for a smooth, fast reacting compass heading. Compass is equipped with both top and side scan reading for gun sight accuracy. The ratcheted rotating bezel has compass headings in 30° degrees numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10° degrees. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a lubber line across the compass face.
TUSA is the first company in the world to incorporate Lumi-Nova light storage dials. This groundbreaking innovation offers several times the brightness of conventional dials, as well as longer luminescence times. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in dark areas but contains no radioactive materials.
- Compact Pressure, Depth Gauge Analog Console
- Complete w/Compass for Navigation
- Lumi-Nova Light Storage Dial Glows in the Dark
- Pressure Gauge:
- Rugged Easy to Read Pressure Gauge
- Color Coded Pressure Readout for Added Safety
- Measures Pressure from 0 to 400 Bars
- Thermometer Measures Temperature from 0°:C to 40°:C
- Impact Resistant Boot
- Eyelet for Attachment of Lanyard or Clip
- 7/16 Threaded Hose
- Depth Gauge:
- 60 Meter Depth Gauge
- Strategic Color Coded for Safety
- Max. Depth Indicator
- High Visibility Graphics
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Lubber Line
- Numerical 30°: Increments
- Eyelet for Attachment of Lanyard or Clip
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge:||Tusa Pressure Gauge, Metric|
|Pressure Readout||0 To 400 Bars|
|Spg Fluorescent Dial||Yes|
|Depth Gauge:||Tusa Max-Depth Gauge, Metric|
|Depth Readout||0 To 60 Meters|
|Depth Fluorescent Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Compass Fluorescent Dial||Yes|