You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seac Compact Console 3
Product OverviewThe Seac Italian made Compact Console 3 has gauge faces that are luminescent for low light and night diving conditions. The consoles pressure gauge has an internal spiral system for increased accuracy at all pressures readings. Built to last the pressure gauge case is made from molded brass and has a chrome-plated exterior. Pressure gauge comes with a 31.5" (80cm) high-performance HP hose. The gauge lens is manufactured from high-performance polycarbonate and the gauge readout is 0 to 5000 psi.
The pressure readout is color coded for easy at-a-glance monitoring of diver's gas supply. The pressure gauge face is color coded red from 0 to 500 psi for reserve air warning, 1000 to 3000 psi is green, from 3000 psi to 4500 psi a blend of white, green and yellow and from 4500 psi to 5000 psi yellow.
The console depth gauge is a reliable Bourdon oil filled design for precision accuracy. Gauge has a 0' to 200' readout which like the pressure gauge is color coded for easy at-a-glance monitoring of diver's depth during the dive. From 0' to 30' gauge is color coded red for safety and decompression stop depths. From 30' to 90' green for indication of the sport diving safe limits and 90' to 200' yellow for deep and depths over the sport diving limits. The depth gauge has a maximum depth indicator needle which will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key information for repetitive dives.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The compass is air filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. The compass case is made from durable ABS with a polycarbonate lens. All three gauges are mounted in a durable high-impact resistant plastic boot with eyelet on end for attachment to a clip or lanyard.
- Italian Made Compact Console
- Complete Analog Instrument Console
- All Instruments w/Luminescent Dials for Night or Low Light Situations
- Ergonomic Design Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Attachment Point for Clips or Lanyard
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout: 0 to 5000 psi
- Internal Spiral System for Increased Accuracy At-All-Pressures-Readings
- Gauge Case: Molded Brass w/Chrome-Plated Exterior
- Lens: High-Performance Polycarbonate
- Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
1000 to 3000 psi Green
3000 psi to 4500 psi Blend of White, Green & Yellow
4500 psi to 5000 psi Yellow
- 31.5 (80cm) 7/16 Threaded High-Performance HP Hose
- Depth Gauge:
- Reliable Bourdon Oil Filled Design for Precision Accuracy
- Readout: 0' to 200'
- High Visibility Graphics
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
- MDIN: Great Feature for Repetitive Dives
- Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety 0' to 30' for Safety & Decompression Stop Depths
30' to 90' Green for Sport Diving Safe Limits
90' to 200' Yellow for Deep & Depths Over Sport Diving Limits
- Air Filled for Quick & Responsive Movement
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- Great in Limited Visibility
- Top and Side Reading Capabilities
- Side Reading for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel w/Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Compass Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Molded Brass w/Chrome-Plated Exterior
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Liquid Filled||No, Air|
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|