You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro In-Line 3 Gauge Console
Product OverviewThis sleek, three-gauge console combines a Scubapro compact metal pressure gauge, a standard-sized depth gauge and a FS-2 compass, creating an easy-to-use, at-a-glance information center. The oil-filled analog depth gauge with linear bourdon tube design features a color-coded gauge face with red indicator depth lines at 10', 15' and 20' for critical safety and decompression stop range. This 200' gauge also provides red color-coded background from 130' to 200' for depths beyond the sport diving limits. Numerical depth readings in 10' increments from 0' to 60' and from 60' to 200' numerical depth readings every 20' with indicator marks at every 5' & 10'. The depth gauge is also equipped with a maximum depth indictor needle. The maximum depth indicator needle is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth and will remain there for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while actually-diving yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. The depth gauge is also equipped with a built-in thermometer providing temperature readings from 20½F to 120½F. The temperature gauge needles tip is colored bright orange for easy reading.
The 2.1" (48mm) brass case pressure gauge like the depth gauge is color coded in critical readout of 0 to 1000 psi safety reserve to alert diver of a low gas supply in cylinder. The pressure gauge readout is in 1000 psi numerical readings with indicator marker lines every 200 psi. The pressure gauge comes with a durable 7/16" threaded high pressure (HP) hose.
The Uwatec FS-2 Compass provides a unique tilt angle of at least up to 35½, making it easier-to-read and operate in most any position. With a floating magnet separate from the compass rose, the FS-2 has a greater angle of operating freedom than conventional compasses. This means you can use the same compass for both northern and southern hemispheres, so it's perfect for travelling divers. The compass has a scratch resistant and durable oil filled polycarbonate case and highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
The Uwatec FS-2 Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side scan window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read baring indicators on a luminescent display for gun-sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30½ numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10½. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. All three instruments are housed in a durable impact resistant boot with eyelet for attachment of lanyard or clip.
- Unique Modular Design
- Display Designed for Easiest Readability
- Equipped w/Fluorescent Dials, to Increase Legibility
- Small & Compact Profile
- Clip or Lanyard Attachment Point
- Complete Analog Instrumentation
- Pressure, Depth & Navigation
- Impact Resistant Instrument Boot
- Depth Gauge:
- 0' to 200' Readout
- Max-Depth Indicator
- Red Indicator Lines: Safety/Deco Stop 0' to 20' Indicator for Safety
- Color Coded Red: 130' to 200' for Depths Beyond Sport Diving Limits
- Numerical Depth Readings: 10' Increments from 0' to 60'
- 60' to 200' Numerical Depth Readings Every 20' w/Indicator Marks Every 5' & 10'
- Temperature Gauge: Readout from 20½:F to 120½:F
- Bright Red Temperature Gauge Needle for Ease-of-Reading
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 6,000 psi Readout
- Low Air 1000 psi Red Indicator for Safety
- 2.1 (48mm) Brass Case
- 1000 psi Numerical Readings
- Indicator Marker Lines Every 200 psi
- HP Hose w/7/16 UNF Thread
- Unique Tilt Angle of Up to 35½:
- Easier-to-Read and Operate in Most-Any-Position
- Floating Magnet Separate from Compass Rose Allows Greater-Angle of Operating Freedom
- Northern & Southern Hemispheres in 1-Compass
- Perfect for Travelling Divers
- Scratch Resistant and Durable Polycarbonate Case
- Highly Luminous Dial for Easy-Reference in Low Light Conditions
- Dual Purpose Compass: Side Scan Window or Relative Navigation
- Side Scan Window for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Ratchet Rotating Bezel
- Bezel: 30½: Numbered Increments and Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass-Course
- Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Readout||0-6000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||34.5 (87.5cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Plastic, Oil Filled|
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Type||Linear Bourdon Tube Design|
|Thermometer||Temperature Readings from 20½:F to 120½:F|
|Compass Materials||Case: Polycarbonate|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Tilt||Up to 35½:|
|Rotating Bezel||30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|